Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Everyone shut up, no one cares, hope this helps ;)

In other news, Alishia deleted their Patreon lmfao

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In other news, Alishia deleted their Patreon lmfao
Now i'm amused.

There were people adamant they were still working on the update.

I'll be honest though, didn't see them deleting their patreon. I thought for sure they would go for a third time.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
wait, apparently Patreon updated their shit site and adding a slash at the end breaks the link now???

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I did not find your comment provocative but rather as a nuisance.

Also I do not know how you connect being formal to being angry? May you elaborate on your claim?
Why was it a nuisance? And I never said you were angry, don't know where you took that from.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
It's been nearly a year since this was put up, the devs went dark months ago and it's abandoned.

What could possibly make you think an update is coming?
There is an unlimited amount of possibilities that could explain this and there is a difference between expecting and hoping.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is an unlimited amount of possibilities that could explain this and there is a difference between expecting and hoping.
Holy Slaves launched and had people excited. An update was in the works so we were told and shiny new renders of upcoming characters were plastered all over their patreon and discord to keep us hyped.

Months rolled on and no update came and then the excuses started. Every week a new excuse was given but still they were claiming money on patreon.

I think it was about 6 or 7 months in all until they stopped collecting money but still the excuses came.

Months after that they abandoned the game and released a pack of renders which was everything they had worked on. It wasn't much.

Red Room launched and had people excited. An update was in the works so we were told and shiny new renders of upcoming characters were plastered all over their patreon and discord to keep us hyped.

Months rolled on and no update came and then the excuses started. Every week a new excuse was given but still they were claiming money on patreon.

I think it was about 6 or 7 months until they stopped collecting money but still the excuses came.

Months after they abandoned the game.

Anyone noticing a pattern?

The only difference is with Holy Slaves people stopped believing their bullshit after a few months. I was on Reddit, ULMF and LOK at the time and people there stopped listening to their bullshit quite quickly but reading the thread for HS it was the same here.

Now we have a bunch of people that can't accept it but if they are content to bury their heads in the sand and swallow bullshit fed to them by devs that give zero fucks then that's on them.

It should be obvious by now that no update was ever coming. They have pulled the same stunt twice. I don't know if it was a way for them to make a little bit of money on the side but they walked away with a minimum of 12k which is quite a lot in some places.

12k for a couple of 0.1's and a handful of renders isn't a bad job. Considering people still pledge around 1k a month I reckon they will flick it back on at some point and squeeze a bit more out.

All said there is more chance of Freddie Mercury rising from the dead, shuffling to my house and performing a concert in my living room while Cleopatra's freshly risen self eats my pussy than an update ever happening.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Holy Slaves launched and had people excited. An update was in the works so we were told and shiny new renders of upcoming characters were plastered all over their patreon and discord to keep us hyped.

I think it was about 6 or 7 months in all until they stopped collecting money but still the excuses came.

Months after that they abandoned the game and released a pack of renders which was everything they had worked on. It wasn't much.

Red Room launched and had people excited. An update was in the works so we were told and shiny new renders of upcoming characters were plastered all over their patreon and discord to keep us hyped.

I think it was about 6 or 7 months until they stopped collecting money but still the excuses came.

The only difference is with Holy Slaves people stopped believing their bullshit after a few months. I was on Reddit, ULMF and LOK at the time and people there stopped listening to their bullshit quite quickly but reading the thread for HS it was the same here.

Now we have a bunch of people that can't accept it but if they are content to bury their heads in the sand and swallow bullshit fed to them by devs that give zero fucks then that's on them.

It should be obvious by now that no update was ever coming. They have pulled the same stunt twice. I don't know if it was a way for them to make a little bit of money on the side but they walked away with a minimum of 12k which is quite a lot in some places.

12k for a couple of 0.1's and a handful of renders isn't a bad job. Considering people still pledge around 1k a month I reckon they will flick it back on at some point and squeeze a bit more out.

All said there is more chance of Freddie Mercury rising from the dead, shuffling to my house and performing a concert in my living room while Cleopatra's freshly risen self eats my pussy than an update ever happening.

Reactions: Jimyc

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Awesome, you can link dictionary words that have absolutely nothing to do with anything I said, well done.

Here's one for you.

Nobody has brought up expectations or hopes. Neither have any bearing on what's going on. It doesn't matter if someone is expecting an update or hoping for one, at this point with this much time and this much in common with their previous game and months off the grid both hopes and expectations are delusional.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Nobody has brought up expectations or hopes.
?????
"
Shell. said:
Hope to see an update soon. This game was amazing.
"
It's been nearly a year since this was put up, the devs went dark months ago and it's abandoned.

What could possibly make you think an update is coming?
I think an update of the game is as likely as a good Disney SW film btw...

udogu

May 20, 2019

Dude, are you ever going to unclench your anus about this?

Chill.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes