fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I dont know about discord but her last post on Patreon was the 6th of June, so tomorrow makes 3 months xD
Sounds fine to me, though TheMagister mentioned, "ALISHIA has been silent since mid-July" - I'm not on her Discord or a patron, so just going from what I see here.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just out of curiosity, Why? What would another month do at this point other than another obvious excuse from the Dev?
It's a moot point now, but because I saw no reason not to go with the "3 month" guideline. It wasn't hurting anyone to wait a bit longer to make it official.

I'm guessing the tag was added because of not only the scattered, unsure communications from the Dev, but because they did this same thing with their first game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sucks, but I do hope the creator will come back to continue the game.
The dev stopped working on the game after the first release, same as they did with Holy Slaves.

Same excuses, same pattern of keeping a few people believing their bullshit with pretty pictures and the same radio silence after nearly a year.

It's not surprising that the game got abandoned, after the excuses started a lot of us saw it coming.

What is surprising is the amount of people that swallowed their excuses and believed everything they were told.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yoyinmi

If playing a futa protagonist intrigues you it's best to play something that actually gets updated like *summoners*. https://f95zone.to/threads/summoners-legacy-v1-05-nun-ya.28103/ You can also go to the latest updates and click the filter tag and select tags and go down to futa/trans protagonist and bring up all games with those in the tags.
Did you link that as a joke?

5 months since it launched, the dev has made barely any progress and is now redoing the start so still isn't making any progress.

Pretty sure the guy making is trying to parody bad devs, must be, it's too laughable not to be.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Well damn. I was actually really looking forward to the game. I *loved* the demo.
We all loved it. That's why there are 61 pages in this thread. The dev is a talented artist, but completely clueless when it comes to development. Alishia now has a resume of two fiascos in total, and the only two reasonable explanations are either deception or serious incompetence.

This game has everything I liked, and Holy Slaves had such promise too, but after an entire year of false promises, broken deadlines and minimal communication, my appreciation for said talent has just been replaced by negativity. This level of mismanagement is just ridiculous.

I still hold a small hope that one day we'll get 0.2, but I think this marks a good time to stop checking in for updates. It's been a year. I'm done disappointing myself.

Dec 27, 2017
I mean the only thing that would remedy this is if she released version with half the game completed but we will never get another update so w/e. I guess we just wait for her next game play it once and move on :).

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
We all loved it. That's why there are 61 pages in this thread. The dev is a talented artist, but completely clueless when it comes to development. Alishia now has a resume of two fiascos in total, and the only two reasonable explanations are either deception or serious incompetence.

This game has everything I liked, and Holy Slaves had such promise too, but after an entire year of false promises, broken deadlines and minimal communication, my appreciation for said talent has just been replaced by negativity. This level of mismanagement is just ridiculous.

I still hold a small hope that one day we'll get 0.2, but I think this marks a good time to stop checking in for updates. It's been a year. I'm done disappointing myself.
Shit, I hadn't even realized the same dev made Holy Slaves... Damn, that's two games I was super interested in, down the drain.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
By far the most disappointing adult game abandonment I've ever seen. On the bright side, according to graphtreon ( ), from the release of the Red Room 0.1 through the month of April (charge per update started in May I think) she "earned" $6,374. Let that be a lesson to you people, if you want to make an easy $6,000 over 7 months, just release a good looking Version 0.1, and then string people along with occasional renders. Just make sure to make excuses every couple months so some people sympathize with you, and then eventually just completely bail with your easy money. You only had to put in the effort to make one version with barely any content. R.I.P. The Red Room, and good luck with whatever non game creation things you're up to Alishia.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
By far the most disappointing adult game abandonment I've ever seen. On the bright side, according to graphtreon ( ), from the release of the Red Room 0.1 through the month of April (charge per update started in May I think) she "earned" $6,374. Let that be a lesson to you people, if you want to make an easy $6,000 over 7 months, just release a good looking Version 0.1, and then string people along with occasional renders. Just make sure to make excuses every couple months so some people sympathize with you, and then eventually just completely bail with your easy money. You only had to put in the effort to make one version with barely any content. R.I.P. The Red Room, and good luck with whatever non game creation things you're up to Alishia.
One wonders if she would have made as much money as she did in those months if she hadn't stopped pledges, or if people would've unpledged more.

Reactions: RHFlash
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes