Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I dont think shes MIA. My comment just got deleted so only she can do that.
Also i heard updates can take up to 6 months so twice a year is what I am thinking.
She can't delete comments here, only moderators can.

It's also been 10 months since the last update, coming up to it's year anniversary, so your 6 months is wayyyyy off.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I cold tell you but I probably get my comment deleted again.
You can google it and dont forget to add futa at the end.
Why would someone delete a comment mentioning the Banana Cream Cake comic?

Further, after browsing the website, I don't really see much that it has in common with this visual novel besides a passing futa theme. The characters have completely different backgrounds, genitals and so forth.

As Avaron1974 noted, this game has seen no updates in 10 months and despite your claims TheLecher mentioned that this Dev has been sparse in her communications since. Plus, we have heard that she followed a similar pattern before abandoning a prior project.

All this adds up to make the prospect of another installment for this game possible, but not probable.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Lets see if I can summarize young grandmother maybe a witch granddauhter with a penis
Sound a little similar to me but you would have to read close to 1000 pages like I did to see it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Lets see if I can summarize young grandmother maybe a witch granddauhter with a penis
Sound a little similar to me but you would have to read close to 1000 pages like I did to see it.
Practically EVERY female character in that cartoon strip is a futa, though. And there is no "witch" in this story that we know of. Any overlap is superficial and of minor coincidence, not aligned stories or characters.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Practically EVERY female character in that cartoon strip is a futa, though. And there is no "witch" in this story that we know of. Any overlap is superficial and of minor coincidence, not aligned stories or characters.
Forget I said anything explaining is too much of a headache.

Oct 29, 2016
Funny thing is that this game and the other two you mentioned were my favs new entries. It is such a shame IF they are abandoned. Still, i will keep them in my HD and not click the unwatch link, not just yet. Really hope for all 3 to continue some time .

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Funny thing is that this game and the other two you mentioned were my favs new entries. It is such a shame IF they are abandoned. Still, i will keep them in my HD and not click the unwatch link, not just yet. Really hope for all 3 to continue some time .
Shouldnt it say abandoned if its abandoned or maybe she forgot?
Maybe shes making it real big and taking her sweet time.
This is only an intro after all .

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Shouldnt it say abandoned if its abandoned or maybe she forgot?
Maybe shes making it real big and taking her sweet time.
This is only an intro after all .
An intro from nine months ago. That's long enough to conceive a child, carry it to full term, and deliver it. How is it not enough time to release an update to a Ren'Py game?

As for making it a really big update, she initially announced that the first update (originally promised in November of last year) would be slightly smaller than the prologue. Since then, she has said that she has expanded it and made it slightly larger than the prologue. So no, the update, if it is ever released, won't be huge.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can try Forever Ink.
And this week we maybe will get new version of JOHN and AWAM.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
An intro from nine months ago. That's long enough to conceive a child, carry it to full term, and deliver it. How is it not enough time to release an update to a Ren'Py game?

As for making it a really big update, she initially announced that the first update (originally promised in November of last year) would be slightly smaller than the prologue. Since then, she has said that she has expanded it and made it slightly larger than the prologue. So no, the update, if it is ever released, won't be huge.
where there is hope there is a way so lets keep hoping for a release this year or the next.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
where there is hope there is a way so lets keep hoping for a release this year or the next.
Or the next? Some of us, myself included, have already given Alishia good money on Patreon to support the development of this game, and have seen nothing in return but broken promises and excuses. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not even slightly interested in waiting until 2020 to see an update which was supposed to be released in 2018.

You, of course, must make your own choices, and if you want to go on waiting and hoping for months more, or even longer, then that's your concern, not mine.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Or the next? Some of us, myself included, have already given Alishia good money on Patreon to support the development of this game, and have seen nothing in return but broken promises and excuses. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not even slightly interested in waiting until 2020 to see an update which was supposed to be released in 2018.

You, of course, must make your own choices, and if you want to go on waiting and hoping for months more, or even longer, then that's your concern, not mine.
I never understood this patreon thing why give more if you are hoping for too much.
You must first be sure of what you are getting so there are no regrets.
This pay now enjoy later sounds more like a wam bam thank you mam knda thing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I never understood this patreon thing why give more if you are hoping for too much.
You maybe will be astonished to learn that thousands of people are spending bilions on kickstarter to support projects that usualy takes 3-4 years or even more.In some cases many people just lost their money.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
In this case you are correct and wrong. You are correct because Alishia already abandoned a project (holy slaves) so they should have known what they were getting into. You are wrong because patreon and kickstarter or similar things are a good way to start your own game or company without too many hassles and a lot of times it works, i mean just go to the popular games in this forum, almost all of them are there because of pages like patreon.

Reactions: Onysko and fried

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I see but I would never pay up front just because.
Its like paying a bully not to beat you up up front and he does it anyway.
And takes my money just because.It doesnt have to make sense its just because.
They sound desperate for entertainmen that they take chances just because

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Who was hoping for too much? Expecting a developer to release an update when he or she says she will release it isn't expecting too much. And if, when that developer fails to meet their own deadline, and says that they'll release the following month, and then the month after that, and you continue to wait patiently, how are you expecting too much?

To expect a developer of a Ren'Py game to be able to release just one update in a six month period is actually expecting too little of them, not expecting too much. And we're currently looking at one update in a nine month period, if the update were released today.

I am not and was not expecting too much, and neither were most of the people who have posted in this thread.

This is not only not true of supporting someone on Patreon, it isn't even true of many purchases you make at the time of consumption. Go see a movie in the cinema? Pay first, then watch the movie and find out if you like it. Want to play the new Assassin's Creed game? Sure, you can watch "Let's Play" videos on YouTube, and you can read reviews, but you never really know for sure until you play it. And if you aren't a thief, you paid for it before you played it. It happens very often in life that you have regrets after spending your money, even if you did a lot of research beforehand.

But none of that really applies to Patreon, anyway. On Patreon, you aren't buying a game, you're supporting the development of the game. With many game developers, this is a perfectly good exchange. However, if there's no real evidence of progress in the development, you're likely going to feel that you've thrown your money down a rat hole.

"Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" would apply to enjoy now, pay later, not pay now, enjoy later.

I see but I would never pay up front just because.
Did you pay up front for your shoes? Do you pay up front when you buy groceries? Do you have a gaming console, like a PS4 or an Xbox? If so, do you buy the games you play on it, or do you steal them? Why wouldn't you pay up front to play a game with adult content?

Its like paying a bully not to beat you up up front and he does it anyway.
What? Supporting a game developer is the same as paying a bully not to beat you up? Did that statement really make sense to you when you wrote it?

They sound desperate for entertainmen that they take chances just because
Some game developers have a lot of talent. They have the ability to make very good games, and they might even be talented visual artists. But they don't have the ability to quit their jobs and sit around all day for months (or even years), developing a game which people might not even buy. They have to pay their rent and buy food and clothing and put gas in their car and support their families while they develop the game. And to help them do that, some people who hope to enjoy their work and hope to enjoy it more in the future will support them financially.

Supporting artists in material ways, so that they can continue to create art, has been a common practice for hundreds of years. You don't have to be "desperate for entertainment" to see the value of it.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Has this game been abandoned yet, like the previous game? It looks like its been almost a year since the last/first update... Shame... :(

Reactions: doku99
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes