TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I dont think shes MIA. My comment just got deleted so only she can do that.
Also i heard updates can take up to 6 months so twice a year is what I am thinking.
Your comment got deleted from where? From her Discord channel? If so, the moderator can do that. From her Patreon? Yeah, she would have to be the one to delete it. From this thread? She's not a moderator on f95zone, so she couldn't be deleting your posts here. Also, she's stated before on her Discord channel that she no longer checks this thread.

As for updates taking up to six months, that depends on the developer. Some developers post updates every month, some every few months. So far, we've been waiting for an update to this game for nine months - not six, but nine. And we don't have any assurance that an update is coming anytime soon.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dariop

Your *when is the next update?* comment is still here. On discord she can get any person to do it if she gave them the power to .

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Also, she's stated before on her Discord channel that she no longer checks this thread.
Alright nice. I'm finding a new profile signature. You know if I ever become a game developer I hope to be someone practically the opposite of her. I hope to communicate properly with the people who care enough to play my game, and I hope to understand my own capablities enough to be able to release updates in a relatively timely manner. I hope to not have to constantly make garbage excuses for my own failures, and not to just cut myself off from the public. It's sickening that there is no viable way to communicate with her publicly anymore (f95 thread, Wordpress, blogger). "bUt ThERe sO nEGatiVe oVeR thERe, wHy WoULd I cHEck tHat tHreAD aNyMore". Yeah we wouldn't be so negative if you weren't so apaullingly incompetent, and put in the slightest amount of effort to care about your fans. I'm on board now, this deserves the abandoned tag and much worse. New tag idea, just spit balling here, VERSION ONE HELL tag. Can we get a petition going or something? This game fucking deserves it.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I dont think shes MIA. My comment just got deleted so only she can do that.
Also i heard updates can take up to 6 months so twice a year is what I am thinking.
Lol
Retro is the mod of the thread not Alishia but if she can delete comments, she was last seen online on the site on saturday so maybe idk.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Alright nice. I'm finding a new profile signature. You know if I ever become a game developer I hope to be someone practically the opposite of her. I hope to communicate properly with the people who care enough to play my game, and I hope to understand my own capablities enough to be able to release updates in a relatively timely manner. I hope to not have to constantly make garbage excuses for my own failures, and not to just cut myself off from the public. It's sickening that there is no viable way to communicate with her publicly anymore (f95 thread, Wordpress, blogger). "bUt ThERe sO nEGatiVe oVeR thERe, wHy WoULd I cHEck tHat tHreAD aNyMore". Yeah we wouldn't be so negative if you weren't so apaullingly incompetent, and put in the slightest amount of effort to care about your fans. I'm on board now, this deserves the abandoned tag and much worse. New tag idea, just spit balling here, VERSION ONE HELL tag. Can we get a petition going or something? This game fucking deserves it.
It's not because f95 is negative, it's because she's ashamed of her lack of updates. Also, she has zero reason to engage with the people on here, when all her patrons (who have invested in her and thus deserve and require communication) can contact her on Patron or the discord. This is a pirating website. You should be grateful ANY dev actually think it's fitting to come on here to talk to people.

Reactions: Biscuit1234

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Also, she has zero reason to engage with the people on here, when all her patrons (who have invested in her and thus deserve and require communication) can contact her on Patron or the discord.
As one of her Patreon supporters for the past nine months, and as someone who is active on her Discord channel, I can assure you that getting any kind of response from her on either Patreon or Discord is something of a rarity. Once in a while, she'll drop a few lines, to let people know that she's still alive, and perhaps to offer yet another excuse for why the game is going nowhere, but most of the time it's stony silence, whether you're just posting comments or addressing her directly.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's not because f95 is negative, it's because she's ashamed of her lack of updates. Also, she has zero reason to engage with the people on here, when all her patrons (who have invested in her and thus deserve and require communication) can contact her on Patron or the discord. This is a pirating website. You should be grateful ANY dev actually think it's fitting to come on here to talk to people.
Reardless I think her work is amazing.
Its similar to BCC but I dont know if the grandma is a witch reason why she's so young and her grandughter has a penis..

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
As one of her Patreon supporters for the past nine months, and as someone who is active on her Discord channel, I can assure you that getting any kind of response from her on either Patreon or Discord is something of a rarity. Once in a while, she'll drop a few lines, to let people know that she's still alive, and perhaps to offer yet another excuse for why the game is going nowhere, but most of the time it's stony silence, whether you're just posting comments or addressing her directly.
I know (I'm LimaBean!), but I actually feel like she was pretty responsive on Discord up until July, when she basically just said "Didn't have Internet, still working" and has been dead ever since. I remember expansive conversations about character reworks and potential future avenues for character arcs. But it has been very desolate these past two months.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I know (I'm LimaBean!), but I actually feel like she was pretty responsive on Discord up until July, when she basically just said "Didn't have Internet, still working" and has been dead ever since. I remember expansive conversations about character reworks and potential future avenues for character arcs. But it has been very desolate these past two months.
Well sounds like there is hope. Like I said she does amzing work and hope she continues this story with lots of potential.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not sure what counts as "pretty responsive" to you, but, as far as expansive conversations, I can only recall a couple. And the most recent one was back in mid-June, roughly two months ago (As you pointed out, "desolate these past two months".). Everything else from Alishia since then has been the occasional one or two post response to multiple people clamoring for answers.

Well sounds like there is hope. Like I said she does amzing work and hope she continues this story with lots of potential.
The quality of her work is very high, but no matter where you stand on the "quality vs. quantity" spectrum, if the quantity of your artistic output is zero, then higher quality makes no difference at all. High quality nothing is exactly the same as low quality nothing.

Time is a very important factor in everything, and that goes for artistic endeavors, as well. The more time Alishia allows to slip by her, the more her reputation suffers, the more she loses her audience, and the less total artistic output (of any quality) she will have in her lifetime.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes