Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guys once and for all its coming, or its not, we really dont know it.
BUT two things are for sure:

1. Stop spaming in this thread, because ppl will think something happend and they will just be let down.
2. Let the girl have some rest, quality content doesnt like being rushed and the fact many ppl now believe she is a scamer, which i REALLY doubt, isnt exactly taking preassure off off her.
1. Don't tell people what to do in a public forum. Unless you're a moderator, which you are not, so slow your roll there hun.

2. Same shit different day. She did the same thing with Holy Slaves and is doing it again. The scam thing was put to bed, now they think she's full of crap.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
1. Stop spaming in this thread, because ppl will think something happend and they will just be let down.
What the hell is with the sudden influx of people complaining about people using the thread? I'll tell you what I told the last person:
If you go into your watched threads section and scroll to this game you'll see:

[VN] [Ren'Py] The Red Room [v0.1 LE] [Alishia]

Yeah, when the game is updated you'll see:

[VN] [Ren'Py] The Red Room [v0.2 LE] [Alishia]

There, now you can stop complaining that the thread is being used.
The thread's purpose isn't solely for development news (not that there is any anyway). Go talk to Alishia and tell her to start making public update posts on patreon, or open a wordpress or something.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
guys once and for all its coming, or its not, we really dont know it.
BUT two things are for sure:

2. Let the girl have some rest, quality content doesnt like being rushed and the fact many ppl now believe she is a scamer, which i REALLY doubt, isnt exactly taking preassure off off her.
First, i think that you are forgeting that this is a public forum, so yeah we can do whatever we want (within the rules of the site, of course, and if the moderators are okay with it).

Second, quality content doesn't need nearly that much time, that she needs it and because she comments about her game once in 2 months are the causes of the "preassure", if she updated regularly there wouldn't be nearly as much flame, so its almost entirely her fault, and i say almost entirely because we are easy to get worked up and get the pitchforks.

And about the "scam", there is a possibility sure, but the majority of the people, or at least me, think that she just has an awful work ethic. She even posted it, about how sometime she needed to redo things until they were perfect (good but a loss of time) and how sometimes she just stoped working for weeks because she didnt feel motivated (awful work attitude and loss of time and money of patrons from when she still had it active).

Reactions: RHFlash

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
It's always Zhelander when I see notification about this thread talking in circles :p
You know me so well :love:, there's also the fact that almost everything in this thread is like that, post deadline, fail deadline, ppl bitching, ppl defending, post deadline, and repeat.... and with no updates the things that ppl complained at the start are the same things that ppl complain now.

I mean what more is there to speak about the game at this point? the quality is excellent, the updates so slow they are non existent and the developer is like Solid Snake under a box, silent. Until she releases a new update the circle will continue xD

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They did it to two sides well before it was even at the 3 month mark and the dev was active on their patreon so it's only a matter of time before one of them becomes trigger happy and slaps this with it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They did it to two sides well before it was even at the 3 month mark and the dev was active on their patreon so it's only a matter of time before one of them becomes trigger happy and slaps this with it.
Trigger happy?

Last update was October last year and very few people still believe an update is coming.

Be grateful they won;t make me a mod, i'd have marked this as abandoned months ago.

Reactions: doku99

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I meant more that they were trigger happy on two sides and not sure why they haven't gone trigger happy on this one as well as it's well past it's expiration date.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did you apply and they specifically turned you down?
No, applications haven't been opened but the rules for applying require helpful conduct and a clean'ish record both of which I do not even come close to having.

I am a bit of a snarky bitch and had quite a few warnings. I think the chances of me ever being made mod fall somewhere around the same chances of KLX ever seeking help and becoming a sane member of society.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No, applications haven't been opened but the rules for applying require helpful conduct and a clean'ish record both of which I do not even come close to having.

I am a bit of a snarky bitch and had quite a few warnings. I think the chances of me ever being made mod fall somewhere around the same chances of KLX ever seeking help and becoming a sane member of society.
I believe you missed an opportunity to use "Alishia delivering another installment of The Red Room" as one of those endpoints, unfortunately ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Probably more like 2 minutes worth of content. But I guess if you are dreaming you might as well dream big.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I wouldn't put my expectations too high, she already said that the update would have half as many scenes as the first one (release of the game xD, cause there are no updates), then again last time she delayed she said that she needed to make more renders so....

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes