ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The Developer has given multiple reasons for delays since their first release and we don't know if or when another release will be made.

Aside: I feel we could benefit from something like a "Slow" tag if Abandoned criteria is not being met. This was discussed some time ago in the topic and I still feel it could be helpful for people to understand that a game's development is taking at least 2x longer (as one example multiplier to consider) than a Dev expected.
Slow is essentially "On Hold".

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Slow is essentially "On Hold".
Part of the reason I am seeking a new status is because On Hold requires Dev confirmation:

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Perhaps we can imply from the Dev that it should be listed as such, but her most recently offered reasons for the next installment taking so long didn't read to me like a confirmation that it's on hold - just moving at a slow trickle, her own pace related to external factors (as she implies). To me, "Slow" would be a tag which doesn't require confirmation from the Dev - kind of like Abandoned only needing 3 straight months of no communications, "Slow" could be X months with no release, perhaps.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Do we know if she is going to say something about the update?? Seeing as another month passed without the supposed update or notice of the next deadline and its already august...

At this rate she really is going to update on november, but 2019 instead of 2018 xD
At this time, she hasn't said anything on either Discord or Patreon regarding a new expected release date. The last word was two weeks ago, when she said that she's working on it, but can't release until she completes a large scene which is integral to the update. She didn't specify whether it was coding or writing or rendering which was causing the delay.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
what about bj with the girlfriend,either mc or cop gives it to her
There are no blowjobs, just some sniffing and posing for photos (more like making faces with the d of the cop). You really should read the thread everything about 0.1 is explained there...

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
what about bj with the girlfriend,either mc or cop gives it to her
Yeah 43pass piggybacking off what Zhelander said, I think when you get in the prison with Kendra (the cop), you just have pick the dialogue choices that don't stand up for your girlfriend. I don't remember the choices exactly but you'll see the photos Zhelander was talking about if you are submissive

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah.... why has this game at least not been put on hold here over nine months no release.....

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
guys once and for all its coming, or its not, we really dont know it.
BUT two things are for sure:

1. Stop spaming in this thread, because ppl will think something happend and they will just be let down.
2. Let the girl have some rest, quality content doesnt like being rushed and the fact many ppl now believe she is a scamer, which i REALLY doubt, isnt exactly taking preassure off off her.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
guys once and for all its coming, or its not, we really dont know it.
BUT two things are for sure:

1. Stop spaming in this thread, because ppl will think something happend and they will just be let down.
2. Let the girl have some rest, quality content doesnt like being rushed and the fact many ppl now believe she is a scamer, which i REALLY doubt, isnt exactly taking preassure off off her.
Pot/Kettle You just bumped this thread that has been silent for 6 days now. Now that you stirred the pot, NO there is a huge difference between rushed content and NO content. It's been 10 months. At this point no one should be expecting jack shit.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AidsDelivered

Pretty sure many of us are use to it by now and no longer get let down when nothing appears. Holy slaves made it to [v1.1] before being abandoned the red room came out on Oct 31, 2018 and hasn't seen an update since and is most likely also abandoned and to me it's abandoned/dead till proven wrong.

Reactions: RHFlash
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes