May 4, 2017
Not one single person made her out to be a mastermind.

Not one.

In fact the exact opposite has been implied more than once.
Mastermind? You're giving her/him(whatever they are) too much credit. It doesn't take a lot to lie to a few horned up teenagers.
Hell there is this guy he stopped producing his game 2 maybe 3 years ago and he still gets about 1000$ a month forgot the name atm.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mastermind? You're giving her/him(whatever they are) too much credit. It doesn't take a lot to lie to a few horned up teenagers.
Hell there is this guy he stopped producing his game 2 maybe 3 years ago and he still gets about 1000$ a month forgot the name atm.
That would have been the point I was making.

I did say no one called her a mastermind.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
i mean..she did avoid getting flagged as hiatus or abandoned even after more than 8 months of no updates with just a few posts...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is abandoned..its just the hope is so strong here noone will tag it as such..this was a big hit when it dropped...and people cling to it hard because it was so good.

Reactions: FastBullet

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
i do hope it'll get continued at some point, but who's to say the update after the next one wont take 1 year? its rough man.. dman

Reactions: RHFlash

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Threads like this would be a perfect example to re-evaluate the usage of the Abandoned tag. Regardless if the creator "claims" it's being worked on, it'ts been 10 months with no proof another update in the works. (Random pictures of models are not proof of anything). Id maybe be ok if the creator had a second game going on that was being updated regularly and this one was on the back burner but this is not the case at all with their current track record.

Sep 11, 2017
Threads like this would be a perfect example to re-evaluate the usage of the Abandoned tag. Regardless if the creator "claims" it's being worked on, it'ts been 10 months with no proof another update in the works. (Random pictures of models are not proof of anything). Id maybe be ok if the creator had a second game going on that was being updated regularly and this one was on the back burner but this is not the case at all with their current track record.
I feel like after a certain point where there is no real progress pushed publicly threads should be titled as On-Hold or Abandoned.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yep Abandoned Tag FTW.

Is she still getting saturday night cash from patron?
It was mentioned that she most recently changed the collection method to be release-based. So, her Patrons would only be charged if she publishes a new installment, in theory.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Pretty sure everyone gets charged when she uploads a new teaser image.
You are incorrect. Her Patreon is currently set to charge on the release of the next update. This does not include releasing new images, or announcements, or anything other than the actual update to the game.

Reactions: fried and Bakkalon

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why this game is stop to first? And why so long time to came out of this one?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Why this game is stop to first? And why so long time to came out of this one?
The Developer has given multiple reasons for delays since their first release and we don't know if or when another release will be made.

Aside: I feel we could benefit from something like a "Slow" tag if Abandoned criteria is not being met. This was discussed some time ago in the topic and I still feel it could be helpful for people to understand that a game's development is taking at least 2x longer (as one example multiplier to consider) than a Dev expected.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Do we know if she is going to say something about the update?? Seeing as another month passed without the supposed update or notice of the next deadline and its already august...

At this rate she really is going to update on november, but 2019 instead of 2018 xD

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
43pass
Unzip and place the .rpa file in the RedRoom\games folder

>Always make sure to read the thread description before playing. After you're done playing that v0.1 you'll want to delete the game immediately and abandon all hope of seeing anymore of it. You can join us here in this thread, or the graveyard as I like to call it, and pay your respects. You can then search and search for a replacement, but you won't be able to find another futanari game like it anywhere. So you'll keep the thread in your "watched threads" section, hoping to prove yourself wrong and one day see the game actually updated. But you won't. More often then not, there won't be even the slightest morsel of news even after months of waiting, and you'll again contemplate leaving this thread out of anger or disgust, but again, you won't be able to bring yourself to do so. Welcome to the Red Room's thread.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes