Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Since it seemed that one has the right to laugh at others post or express his annoyance toward those post I thought that I could express mine. Maybe my tantrum went too far but know that I don't expect anyone to stop posting whatever they want, again it's was merely an expression of my annoyance towards certain types of post. If I offended anyone I present my apologies however I don't think it was a necessity to be rude against me.
I won't talk about that subject anymore, have a nice day (or whatever daytime you are in).

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Since it seemed that one has the right to laugh at others post or express his annoyance toward those post I thought that I could express mine. Maybe my tantrum went too far but know that I don't expect anyone to stop posting whatever they want, again it's was merely an expression of my annoyance towards certain types of post. If I offended anyone I present my apologies however I don't think it was a necessity to be rude against me.
I won't talk about that subject anymore, have a nice day (or whatever daytime you are in).
Ignore Avaron1974 he keeps coming in daily then gets pissed he is not getting his jollies. He is actually the biggest poster here ironically and he laughs at people checking in. You really shouldn't care what he thinks, I mean how can you seriously read his last two posts and take him seriously.

I just started following this game so I am not on *edge* as others but for what its worth but Alisha posted in discord today.
Sorry for my absence, everyone @LimaBean nothing from those points, I'm still developing the game even if by small steps. I just had no internet from the beginning of the month as all the money was spent on my basic needs. I had my payday today so the first thing I've done was to finally pay for it. And also sorry for Lizzy's quietness as this isn't her job to communicate when I fuck up as it's too much for her quiet persona. It's my project and I have a full responsibility. The update is looking to be more images than I expected, even now there is more images than I promised (more than a half from the first update). And it isn't really a good thing as many of them aren't that interesting. Makes me sad that I decided soon in the development that I shouldn't use sprites at all.

Last edited:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Miss me with those lips tho wtf
Same, thought she was some kind of monkey hybrid xD
Maybe she is making a crossover with planet of the apes? xDD

About the update, it's about what we (or at least I) expected, she didn't work enough, now there is even more work, and sorry for everything, basically to not expect the uptade soon.
Plus side, more images. Minus side, more delays and excuses. At this rate the ones who will be playing the game will be our grandkids.

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash and fried

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
hey look more "teasers" to keep the $$$ flowing in. does this patreon post count as an update, thus charging everyone?
Keep the money flowing in? No money is flowing, currently. Billing on her Patreon is turned off until the update is released, as has already been pointed out a dozen or so times in this thread.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Same, thought she was some kind of monkey hybrid xD
View attachment 347280
Maybe she is making a crossover with planet of the apes? xDD
Even more sad than (expected) lack of update plans, one of my cousins is married to a woman with pretty much the same profile.

I was wondering why anyone would feel it's an attractive look, but then became self-conscious in knowing that lots of people have tastes different than mine ... so I should just respect their lack of good taste and humbly accept it happens to the best of us. And others, too.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Keep the money flowing in? No money is flowing, currently. Billing on her Patreon is turned off until the update is released, as has already been pointed out a dozen or so times in this thread.
you fail to understand. its about retaining the patrons by throwing out these "teasers", which in turn will keep the cashflow. an update will definitely come, but at this point it seems entirely monitarily motivated.

Reactions: RHFlash

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
you fail to understand. its about retaining the patrons by throwing out these "teasers", which in turn will keep the cashflow. an update will definitely come, but at this point it seems entirely monitarily motivated.
Keeping outreach going is a good way to retain followers/supporters, yes. That's just reasonable business sense.

But, since the Dev isn't producing anything which will trigger collections yet, it's up to each individual to decide if waiting X months for a hopeful installment makes sense. Based on the strength of the reasons offered for these delays and a small number of render previews for now, yes. People can make up their own minds.

The Dev for "Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist" was delayed for months in getting a new update out the door, but they had a previously good track record and DID recently deliver part of what they had been planning for the next installment: they offered lots of good reasons for falling behind while we were waiting (and there was some delay from possible perfectionism, perhaps), but their status updates were frequent and helpful until more recently when life got in the way. Still, they pushed through and now the logjam has been opened up. For those that have stayed supporters, we have a new installment with a followup coming not long after - some people did drop in the meantime, though. Devs need to do what they can when shite happens, I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: freca

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
You are really stretching now....
Its not wrong for developers to be monetarily motivated.... its a job for many people.

Also, the developer/Alisha didn't feel bad could of just released smaller updates without need of losing X+ months of income. If game making was your occupation [she really hasn't been involved that long] - then giving away X months of your pay isn't really a sound business proposition. I mean she only became "big" after chapter 1 of red room was released and that was 9 months ago of which she lost income already by giving it away.

I think you need to find a "different" way to get mad.

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Billing was turned off after of several months without deliver anything. I think with the first game happened the same.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Did she say when could we expect the update again or is the update expected at the end of the month?? i dont like how she "forgets" to mention those details...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Did she say when could we expect the update again or is the update expected at the end of the month?? i dont like how she "forgets" to mention those details...
No, she hasn't said when it will be released. She just said that there is a large event in the update which includes multiple renders, and that she isn't willing to release the update until that event is completed. She didn't give an estimate as to how long that might take.

Edit: She did say that the update will now be larger than previously anticipated.

Reactions: Ryuuji Mutou

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
In all fairness, if she released an update with 1 render it's a lot more than some people are anticipating.
I'm sure that's true. But she had previously stated, back when this update was still expected in the first half of this year, that it would have approximately half as many renders as the prologue. So now she's saying that it will be more than that, though she didn't say how much more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure that's true. But she had previously stated, back when this update was still expected in the first half of this year, that it would have approximately half as many renders as the prologue. So now she's saying that it will be more than that, though she didn't say how much more.
All i'm saying is don't get over excited, this is all the same shit she said to us when Holy Slaves was delayed just before she abandoned it.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes