Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Well, if it happens, actually.
But what he said is a good point, i didnt pay much attention to that because Alishia mentioned that ntr was going to be optional (meaning that the choices you make will make your MC a cuck or not) but during all the intro all we got was a sub MC. You can decide whether to sell your girl or yourself to Kendra or neither, but the MC is being a sub to kendra all the way from the start of the bar...Now that i think about it the MC should be more neutral and depending of your choice be more dominant or submisive.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Not sure what is going on here about the "submissive" thing, because Kendra was simply a dirty cop - this wasn't a simple dom/sub dynamic.

Depending on your choices, you either let your girlfriend succumb to Kendra's abuse of power or you take her place instead. All along, your response choices could be either more accepting of the situation or highly defiant in tone: a true submissive isn't defiant in the least to their dom. In the end, Kendra got at least some of what she wanted (and, you can shut her down when she demands more) because she has you in a jail cell.

Similarly, you can be somewhat nicer or just plain defiant to your asshole of a sister and/or your phoning-it-in mother.

So, I'm not seeing an issue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why? I am not a person that drops a game at 0.1 version. Though I will give my opinion of it. I am happy something so simple made you laugh.
The devs are the type of people that drop a game at version 0.1 though.

They abandoned their first game, Holy Slaves, at 0.1 after doing exactly the same as they did here.

I laughed because you want to play the next update and there aint no next update coming.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
The devs are the type of people that drop a game at version 0.1 though.

They abandoned their first game, Holy Slaves, at 0.1 after doing exactly the same as they did here.

I laughed because you want to play the next update and there aint no next update coming.
Ok, that made me laugh as well. I didnt know. Cheers!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Half-way through July and no excuses from the Dev yet? Wonder what the excuse will be this time, perhaps we can create a bingo board of excuses and play our own game.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
... OK, first line proposal:

-------------------------------------------------------------
|..Coding..|..{body part} for new model off,.|... Dog ate...|
|.too hard.|..need to re-render entire game..|..final exams.|
-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
What is painfull is that there are people that for seemingly no reason come and bump a thread just to say "Oh still no update or news lets make the same statements again" or whatever. well after 50 pages of that it's becoming quite irritating, I keep watching in the case there is a info from Alishia announcing whatever they want to announce (delay, cancelation or update (yeah I know)). So unless there is something new and relevant could people refrain from necro bumping this at least with a delay of one week and not every 2 days. Thank you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So you want people to stop posting on a forum?

bas, hunni, don't mind if I say a resounding fuck off to this here fella without getting warned?

If it's a problem I just won't tell the guy to fuck off, I will keep my fuck off well and truly to myself and never utter fuck off again.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So you want people to stop posting on a forum?

bas, hunni, don't mind if I say a resounding fuck off to this here fella without getting warned?

If it's a problem I just won't tell the guy to fuck off, I will keep my fuck off well and truly to myself and never utter fuck off again.
Ugh...no, edgelord, that's not what he's saying. He's saying that everyone keeps getting notifications about this thread, when all the comments just read "lol still no update huh?". There's no point to it. A notification makes you think that something has been added to the thread. Sure, a post was added to the thread, but not a very meaningful one. If ALISHIA gives an update, it'll be funneled back here by the patrons. If in a month there hasn't been any news, you can come back here and make your fancy post going "lol, still no update huh?". But this thread has seen more activity this past week than the game has in months, so that makes all the thread activity rather pointless.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
... There's no point to it. A notification makes you think that something has been added to the thread ... this thread has seen more activity this past week than the game has in months, so that makes all the thread activity rather pointless.
I get no notifications for topics of interest, just follow them in my Watched list. There are some games which have been Completred or Abandoned in that list which I still check in on when something new comes up, because it is usually either a new player to the game or re-confirmation that yes, Jim: the game is still dead.

That's different than posts to certain games where the ongoing event is to merely slag a Dev based on what-ifs and conjecture for being late, even after the Dev has given reasons why they are so and have been making active strides to keep supporters apprised (in their own way of communicating, but still trying). In this case, Alishia is not being abstracted slagged, nor her game.

Alishia has a poor history with continuing what she started, despite showing talent at the adult VN genre. Coming in here to re-confirm that the game is still dead once in awhile and/or for a minor fun diversion (bingo anyone?) seems the last thing to complain about.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love it when the really clever ones jump in.

I'm obviously being super serious if i'm tagging in a mod. My entire post history is me taking everything super seriously.

I even put on my super serious bra, it keeps my back straight so I can look stern and stuff.,

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I get no notifications for topics of interest, just follow them in my Watched list. There are some games which have been Completred or Abandoned in that list which I still check in on when something new comes up, because it is usually either a new player to the game or re-confirmation that yes, Jim: the game is still dead.

That's different than posts to certain games where the ongoing event is to merely slag a Dev based on what-ifs and conjecture for being late, even after the Dev has given reasons why they are so and have been making active strides to keep supporters apprised (in their own way of communicating, but still trying). In this case, Alishia is not being abstracted slagged, nor her game.

Alishia has a poor history with continuing what she started, despite showing talent at the adult VN genre. Coming in here to re-confirm that the game is still dead once in awhile and/or for a minor fun diversion (bingo anyone?) seems the last thing to complain about.
Once in a while, sure, but like I said, this thread has seen a lot of activity this past week, for no good reason.

Reactions: Dysphorika

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If in a month there hasn't been any news, you can come back here and make your fancy post going "lol, still no update huh?".
Or you can post daily, without waiting for a month or a week, or for permission from another forum member. Because, curiously enough, it's not against the rules.

But this thread has seen more activity this past week than the game has in months, so that makes all the thread activity rather pointless.
Pointless to you, perhaps, but maybe not to the people who posted. Some people post to express themselves, not just to notify others of an update or important development.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes