doku99

Mar 21, 2018

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since apparently it's possible to fan mod a lot of games (and many of my favs have been abandoned), I'm currently looking into how it is done, and am curious what the fan theories are as to where the plot will go, or would like it to go.

So in the meantime I'm going to be experimenting with making fan art if anyone else is interested

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Since apparently it's possible to fan mod a lot of games (and many of my favs have been abandoned), I'm currently looking into how it is done, and am curious what the fan theories are as to where the plot will go, or would like it to go.

So in the meantime I'm going to be experimenting with making fan art if anyone else is interested
Hard to theorize where the game would have gone. The only game content we got is barely an introduction.

Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In terms of being pointless, I agree completely. Great concept for a game, and will throw money at it when I have it, but it seems to have fizzled.

But that wasn't the point of my post. The point, (if I ever had any) was to give the fans a direction for the dev. And possibly inspire a Fan Art thread.

Meanwhile, I've been spending time in the "Fan Art" threads, so I may have an avenue if the game is indeed "Abandoned"

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Site guidelines state that 3 months of inactive communications from the Dev should occur before using the Abandoned tag, IIRC.

I suppose someone could open a case with rationale to say why it should be labelled as such, though I feel it should be OK to wait another month for making it official.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Site guidelines state that 3 months of inactive communications from the Dev should occur before using the Abandoned tag, IIRC.

I suppose someone could open a case with rationale to say why it should be labelled as such, though I feel it should be OK to wait another month for making it official.
I dont know about discord but her last post on Patreon was the 6th of June, so tomorrow makes 3 months xD

Reactions: RHFlash and Onysko
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes