Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
At this point i expect the announcement to be delayed a month just to be delayed another time. A year ago i joked about how she was going to update in december of 2019 instead of 2018, now im not sure if i should say anything...

Reactions: Futackerman

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
3 Things could happen

1. Nothing
2. An actual minor update is released.
3. GOTY tier release with guest speaker Gordon Freeman.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
From Discord:
Release date is December 10. I'll begin charging monthly again right when this post goes live. v2 will have x1.5 amount of images of the Intro Update. It is still more of a "basic functionality update" so expect that some stuff will feel "unfinished" in some sense.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
"Q: Why are you charging right when this post goes live, not when the update will come out?
A: I have a few debts to pay this December, the most critical of which could fully compromise my ability to work on the game. "

Thats not a red flag at all. Open up the charges for you to get free money for bills with no update released. Thats a scumbag move. Isnt that why you vanished and got a job in the first place, to pay bills?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
"Q: Why are you charging right when this post goes live, not when the update will come out?
A: I have a few debts to pay this December, the most critical of which could fully compromise my ability to work on the game. "

Thats not a red flag at all. Open up the charges for you to get free money for bills with no update released. Thats a scumbag move. Isnt that why you vanished and got a job in the first place, to pay bills?
Nobody is forced to support. If you think it's shady, you can drop support and pledge again when/if the update hits. I agree it's somewhat...shady to do it on the 30th of November though.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017

You are right. But I could only work so much with keeping the game in the development (and have a college to attend). I have debts to pay - that's why I either drop the game entirely to focus on my work or do this. My decision is clear.

Nobody is forced to support. If you think it's shady, you can drop support and pledge again when/if the update hits. I agree it's somewhat...shady to do it on the 30th of November though.
I understand that this is the shittiest timing to do so. And how it looks like. I don't want to go into personal details but I was taken by a surprise of the situation too. That's why I had to make this post in a fast fashion, and in the last day of the month too.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2016
You are right. But I could only work so much with keeping the game in the development (and have a college to attend). I have debts to pay - that's why I either drop the game entirely to focus on my work or do this. My decision is clear.

I understand that this is the shittiest timing to do so. And how it looks like. I don't want to go into personal details but I was taken by a surprise of the situation too. That's why I had to make this post in a fast fashion, and in the last day of the month too.

I really really hope all of your personal real life problems and financial issues resolve the soonest possible so you could focus on this game, it was a freakin fantastic one and you have an "eye" for kinks. i like that.

Best of luck ! I ll stay here waiting for any updates.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I would say it was a scumbag move if the creator didn't remove charging people since June. Now, if there is no release on Dec. 10th, then that will be a redflag for me, but otherwise, if the Dev, keeps their word, and the release comes out on time, then I don't think there should be an issue.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Well at last an update but I'll wait for Alishia to consistently release update before saying this game won't die. I'd like her to prove that she can deliver but for now I just can't really believe it.

Reactions: ALISHIA

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Oh fuck u, im hyped again
Me too. I don't know what's wrong with me, but after all this one update that says it's coming and I'm back on board. I'm just gonna follow the game and if it doesn't work out in the end then I can just move on. I know; burn me at the stake. Good luck Alishia, please don't leave.

jorimane

Oct 20, 2019
LOL what? Sure we trust you dude, just keep milking your patrons for years. It's been a fucking year since you put out something, now you come back with tons of that bullshit promises and expect us to believe you again???
This russian fraud reminds me of another one Aorta. Same style, same excuses.

Reactions: bolsiita
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes