IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
She hasn't posted anything since Nov 24th is what I'm saying.
Damn, it's easy to forget how long ago she had the last update, they have been so forgettable. And for some reason I thought that she had made the update just before her last update before vanishing, I forgot it was one of those, next update coming out soon promises.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
She hasn't posted anything since Nov 24th is what I'm saying.
Not true, I just checked Discord and found this:
Alishia13/03/2024 15:31
I'm working on the update everyday! I just have to take more hours at my, well, I guess, real work, so I don't have too much time for it. But I still try to cram some hours into it everyday. Sorry for not keeping you all in touch, working and making an update leave me without any real strength in me for social interactions.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
That "working on the update everyday" part is hard to believe.
Yes, ALISHIA has a sense of humor. Unless there's a mistake and it's actually seconds of work per day. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, this type of game takes a lot of time to prepare before you start working on it. Working on it every day (which I doubt she really does) is therefore a big waste of time, and the work doesn't progress. Ideally, you should devote 1 day a week to the game development and keep the other 6 days for your real life. And, if need be, readjust this later according to the dev's "In Real Life" occupations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Veeron

cshaf24

Apr 3, 2024
So just to confirm, 2 handjobs is all the content in this game right now? Apparently after Jeanine asks you for "sex" and you get a handjob, game over?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
So just to confirm, 2 handjobs is all the content in this game right now? Apparently after Jeanine asks you for "sex" and you get a handjob, game over?
Well, there's also the content before those two handjobs. But yes, if you've played through the second handjob with Jeanine, then you've reached the end of the currently available content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They have not posted anything since November of last year...

:ROFLMAO:

ALISHIA

121 paid members
102 posts
$468.3/month

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit, I need to create a Patreon, create just a teaser game with a few minutes of content and then never make anything else to get me $500 a month doing nothing.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
They have not posted anything since November of last year...

:ROFLMAO:

ALISHIA

121 paid members
102 posts
$468.3/month

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit, I need to create a Patreon, create just a teaser game with a few minutes of content and then never make anything else to get me $500 a month doing nothing.
Sure, let us give you a couple decades to get your art up to Alishia's standards, then we'll talk ;)

The most important thing is to say that you are a girl.
Ah yes, people are definitely supporting Alishia because she's a girl.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes