lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
How do I masturbate in Nina's swimsuit?
Also how do I call mom from my room when she goes for work?
Don't know if I sound stupid but can't get any option and the day limit is closing in for the GANE OVER.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Swimsuit masturbation might be random, or you go to your inventory and then click on it and then the player model in the menu.

Calling mom is only possible once you know you have to do it (so after the massage with Jess and Nina), and then once mom is at work you can call her from your room.

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
Swimsuit masturbation might be random, or you go to your inventory and then click on it and then the player model in the menu.

Calling mom is only possible once you know you have to do it (so after the massage with Jess and Nina), and then once mom is at work you can call her from your room.
Thanks I got it all.
I massaged her. I had a blowjob from Nina.
But no one watched so the next morning the game says I failed and if I would like to continue as there is no extra content.
The game looks so good and could have my first preference for futa protag with Eruption Imminent but it really pisses me constantly.

rharris95

Aug 10, 2017
this is gonna sound really stupid but im struggling to play this game now because i have a co worker who looks IDENTICAL to the protagonist and it just feels awkward knowing im going to work and sitting next to someone who looks just like the person i jacked off to in a fucking futa visual novel. sorry for the rant i just had to get that off my chest.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
this is gonna sound really stupid but im struggling to play this game now because i have a co worker who looks IDENTICAL to the protagonist and it just feels awkward knowing im going to work and sitting next to someone who looks just like the person i jacked off to in a fucking futa visual novel. sorry for the rant i just had to get that off my chest.
Little advice: don't ask her if she has a penis!

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
I gotta say, this might be one of the most impressive games, scams out there. Started over 5 years ago, and there is barely any content. You got a couple of handjobs and thats it. And yet people are still supporting this.

This definitely gives Miro a run for his money.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Photo or it didn't happen.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes