• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Happy New Year! I guess now that the dev failed to deliver yet again, we shouldn't act so surprised! It doesn't really matter! After five years the game doesn't have anything to show for itself. Yet people keep clinging. If it's really that hard to release an 60 images update, it's better not to pile on the pressure.
There really isn't any point to make here.
I hope everybody can move on in 2024 to somewhere better!

Veeron

Dec 6, 2023
Happy New Year! I guess now that the dev failed to deliver yet again, we shouldn't act so surprised! It doesn't really matter! After five years the game doesn't have anything to show for itself. Yet people keep clinging. If it's really that hard to release an 60 images update, it's better not to pile on the pressure.
There really isn't any point to make here.
I hope everybody can move on in 2024 to somewhere better!
Yeah, you're right. That's such a shame, though. Alishia has no idea what a gem she may have on her hands, or doesn't care. That's depressing.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
A gem..? High quality renders, mediocre story/writing and absolute shite gameplay, pretty low bar for "a gem" imho..
Beautiful renders, fine characters and average story, poor gameplay — yes, but without pointless grinding (I looking at you "Warlock and Boobs"!), and a great selection of kinks. I would say it is a gem for connoisseurs.

Reactions: vanqa and Veeron

vanqa

Feb 9, 2017
This game barely had updates, started 5 years ago and still has 263 pages on this forum, with people hungering for a crumb of update. Like it or not, yes, this is a gem comparing to any other adult game on this site, sorry.

I don't have anything against Alishia, hope she is doing good and all, but it is frustrating to know that she would be RICH if she delivered with consistency, even if updates came as often as 4 months apart.

I do feel sorry for her though, even with the many mistakes she had, I can imagine with this amount of faltering, she had to deal with the worst schizo, overly obsessed, socially unaware poster this forum has.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Alishia makes $500 a month doing literally nothing and only returns every year or two to keep people on the hook.
She probably only works part-time or lives with her parents and doesn't work at all because $500/a month isn't bad money for Russia.

People see a pretty render or two and will support someone to the end of the world, even if they're a scam artist who will never put out anything of substance. Can't even be that mad at Alishia because the people who support this behavior are almost as pathetic as she is.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Ok so now is 3rd January 2024, what's the excuse? This is another proof that ALISHIA is incompetent at her finest. Just like many politicians out there. Lies over Lies. Promise over promise and delivers nothing. All i can say SHAME, such a SHAME.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes