• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Checked this thread out cause futa protag

> thread started in 2018

> Five updates in with the biggest update being 130 images big

> Has patreon

My god did I find the holy grail of milking? immediately lost all motivation to play this game if my above points are true.
yes u did..... and what else needs to be said as : russian dev.. nothing more to expect, or say about it just pure scam and milking

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Checked this thread out cause futa protag

> thread started in 2018

> Five updates in with the biggest update being 130 images big

> Has patreon

My god did I find the holy grail of milking? immediately lost all motivation to play this game if my above points are true.
Nah, summertime saga is the most milked game. There hasn't been any new content for it in literally 3 years and they still make around 60k a month on patreon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

MORE NEWS (and a preview)

9a6da425-9086-4075-a47c-165d7edbadc4-740x0.png

Hey!

The main part of the news section is that the release of the update is still scheduled for the end of the year, no delays! (at least for now)

It will contain around 60 images and will consist mostly of things to do in the house, the use of items etc. Originally I wanted this update to be a part 1 of 2 of the updates of the same theme, as the house still feels a little bit empty, but. I've seen that most people want to see Kendra in the game again. And they want to see the plot moving forward. Well, I'm doing exactly that! The next update is the Kendra and Mia (TM) update. It will consist of a one big scene spanning a whole day which will re-introduce Kendra and Mia back into the game, and at least in the planning stage, I feel like it's going to consist of like 60-100 images in itself. It's not going to introduce Mia and Kendra into the freeroam section of the game, as it's a big can of worms I want to do after the Kendra update.

And a little preview from the coming update. Lisa discovering a condom used on the statue in the library.

Thank you for being here and being so supportive. I hope to see you in December with an update!

Reinyn

May 22, 2017

MORE NEWS (and a preview)

View attachment 3131966

Hey!

The main part of the news section is that the release of the update is still scheduled for the end of the year, no delays! (at least for now)

It will contain around 60 images and will consist mostly of things to do in the house, the use of items etc. Originally I wanted this update to be a part 1 of 2 of the updates of the same theme, as the house still feels a little bit empty, but. I've seen that most people want to see Kendra in the game again. And they want to see the plot moving forward. Well, I'm doing exactly that! The next update is the Kendra and Mia (TM) update. It will consist of a one big scene spanning a whole day which will re-introduce Kendra and Mia back into the game, and at least in the planning stage, I feel like it's going to consist of like 60-100 images in itself. It's not going to introduce Mia and Kendra into the freeroam section of the game, as it's a big can of worms I want to do after the Kendra update.

And a little preview from the coming update. Lisa discovering a condom used on the statue in the library.

Thank you for being here and being so supportive. I hope to see you in December with an update!
But it hasn't been a full year yet. Is it really possible?

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
Wait so after 9 months she added 60 images of you doing things around the house.Damn you guys just get quality don't ye can't wait see excuses from people who support her ''her dog pissed on her hard drive bro be grateful for what you got''
she would be better of making it in RPGMAKER

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
A good game at first. But the gameplay is terrible. Too much grinding and/or too many events that you discover by coincidence, the task guide is kinda poor. The in-game dialogues don't provide enough information either. You mostly never really know where and when to do what. And before you know it, something is missing again to move forward. This doesn't create a really great gaming atmosphere

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes