null91

May 24, 2020
guys
i have idea
we can ask someone to take all the characters from the game as they are and make a new game

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
guys
i have idea
we can ask someone to take all the characters from the game as they are and make a new game
There are a couple of characters we don't know the assets for yet, like Lisa. Jessica isn't confirmed either.

Some of the assets for the locations aren't known either.

Besides, we don't even know what most of the other tasks are. And how the characters develop as a process of doing the tasks is (at least as far as I'm concerned) where most of the fun in the game is going to lie.

Last time we got a list of the assets for a character was a little over a year ago.

null91

May 24, 2020
my friend
you can forget the new update from alisha
and especially the complete game
so my idea is to someone take the characters as they are in game
and to make a new game with a similar plot

Reactions: mirrorsex

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
my friend
you can forget the new update from alisha
and especially the complete game
so my idea is to someone take the characters as they are in game
and to make a new game with a similar plot
Your idea is even less likely to happen than Alishia finishing the game.

Reactions: Gunizz
Jun 3, 2022
Man this game is right up my alley, but apparently nothing gets done. And the game, as is, is really short. I got a handjob from grandma, and now the timer runs out everytime before I get someone else to watch me get a handjob. No clue how to do it, and all the answers I find from the search say "not included yet".

Is this game doomed? Is there no content after the first handjob?

Broken Heart

Feb 16, 2022
TheMagister,帖子:8776391,会员:282 said:
不,你可以从尼娜那里得到教训,在淋浴时监视杰西卡,从珍妮那里得到 HJ。

照片拍摄应该在下一个版本中引入。第二个电话需要您自己采取行动。例如,您会收到 Mia 发来的消息,告诉您当晚 10 点给她打电话。所以你必须在当天晚上10点回到你的房间并点击PC。

这不是他们的目的,游戏中没有场景重播。
[/引用so
No, you can get the lesson from Nina, spy on Jessica in the shower, and get a HJ from Janine.

Photoshoots should be introduced in the next version. The second call requires action of your own. As in, you'll get a message from Mia telling you to call her at 10 pm that night. So you have to go to your room at 10 pm on that day and click the PC.

That's not what they're for, there's no scene replay in the game.
so how to spy on jessica?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Iirc you have to be in the outside swimming pool at a certain time (evening/night), then you'll see someone in the gym, then you can go to the gym around that time (maybe the day after) and you'll be able to peep on Jessica.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Iirc you have to be in the outside swimming pool at a certain time (evening/night), then you'll see someone in the gym, then you can go to the gym around that time (maybe the day after) and you'll be able to peep on Jessica.
Here are the requirements to get the scene of the MC spying on Jessica in the shower.
  1. The MC must have a high enough relationship score with Jessica. I don't know the score needed, but it's probably close to the current maximum, which is 10.
  2. The MC must go to the outside pool at midnight. You can also have the MC go to the outside pool at an earlier time and wait until midnight. If the MC's relationship score with Jessica is high enough, and she is at the outside pool at midnight, then she will notice someone in the gym.
  3. If the MC immediately goes to the gym from the outside pool after noticing someone in there, you will get the scene of Jessica in the shower.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Alishia appeared on Discord on 3rd October. She has been away from Russia and now she's back (copy&paste from Discord):
Alishia: Hey! I've came home a couple of days ago from my visit away from Russia. I'll make a post on my pages, probably tomorrow, about release date and what happened/changed.

user: How are you anyway?
Alishia: So-so, tried to get the hell away from Russia, mostly unproductively
As I'm back here

user: Oh, so you did try after all?
Alishia: Yeah, some good came from that now that I can withdraw money from Patreon, finally (not often, tho) but I'm back to square one on leaving Russia, probably not gonna try again to be honest. Anyway, I'll make a post tomorrow regarding all of that, with release date too
There have been no more posts since then (on Discord).

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes