1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I agree that Alisha skills are among the best, and also that the production quantity is very low if she thinks about her game as a business and not a hobby.
Stoper and Ketzal are also top artists, Stoper being much slower than the latter but still more productive than Alishia.
We have also to admit that most people do not care about the quality, it has just to be a bit over mediocrity than other aspects have more weight. Look at Being a DIK, renderings are made very quickly and with many posing errors but nobody really cares because the overall VN is really well done and fun to play.
I enjoy visual graphics and I'm quite good at analysing pictures, because I am into photography and art, so I really appreciate the few skilled developers that produce HQ renderings. But I think we are a very small minority, many people have a different approach to VNs, tastes and expectations. I constantly see bad renderings in VNs being acclaimed for their quality.
i always figured she approached it more as a hobby. dev time is extremely slow because she has a life and only works on it occasionally. shes said as much in posts before years ago. idk if shes still active here so i cant ask her again

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
If I ever bother to DL it again I'll be sure to extract you a few really low effort ones, np.
In terms of render quality, smoothness, they're about on par. They both have faults ofc, some faulty anatomy, off expression face, undercooked/grainy renders, but but slightly above average, average refering to this site obv.. as a matter of personal eastethic preference I favour Alishia but that besides the point.

Nope, never opened DAZ. It's obv completely irrelevant to the discussion but by all means if it gives you a sense of validation, have at it, my treat :)
I mean considering most games just have copy and pasted models and environments straight from DAZ I'd say it's relevant. That's why so many games have characters that look the same just with a different hair color or something there's a lot more work going into the visuals here.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, perfection can't be rushed but have you ever thought of Alishia's well-being? Perhaps she/he is having a problem or something like that. I've been into this game since I forgot when let's keep waiting while trying other games, ey?

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
There is anal sex tag but in the game the only anal thing I see its the butt plug on the MC can someone tell me if there is something else

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
A little modification to add the quick menu to the bottom like other Ren'Py games. Just drop this in the "game" folder inside the main folder.

Oct 20, 2017
Went over the script.rpy in the game and made a walkthru / guide for v0.5 that covers the main story and achievements. Guide does not cover secrets and I will not be updating it so feel free to post a better one.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMagister

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Checked this thread out cause futa protag

> thread started in 2018

> Five updates in with the biggest update being 130 images big

> Has patreon

My god did I find the holy grail of milking? immediately lost all motivation to play this game if my above points are true.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Checked this thread out cause futa protag

> thread started in 2018

> Five updates in with the biggest update being 130 images big

> Has patreon

My god did I find the holy grail of milking? immediately lost all motivation to play this game if my above points are true.
To "motivate" you even further: in the game you enter a competition with 15 challenges. At the end of the current version you haven't even finished the first challenge properly!

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The potential this game had (prbbly the potential to be the best futa game to my knowledge)... Truly sad for it to be to end up like this. I know it isn't finished but, her/his last post on patreon was on april 23rd.
I really hope nothing happened to the author.
I just wish we could have a "steady pace" or notice for the release. I honestly don't know if I should exept more from this. Not long ago I thought it was abandoned, then I saw an update, I even tought I was dreaming lol but, no it was real, and here we are in A FREAKING LOOP... I think I'll place this game in the same folder as hxh lol.

null91

May 24, 2020
she just dont give a fuck
dont care
probably doing some other things
its sad because she is not honest with us
she give false promise about the game and the updates
the most lazyest developer i ever saw in game industry
even 1 task you cant finish propely

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes