TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
is there an option to remove game over timer?
If you want to go into the code, you can change the number of days remaining before game over, but you'll probably be messing up your save for later editions of the game.

There's no need to change anything, though. Once you reach the game over point, you can just keep playing. The game doesn't end or lock you out of any content which you haven't seen yet. Just remember to keep a save from before the timer ran out, so that you can pick up from there in later updates.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Just remember to keep a save from before the timer ran out, so that you can pick up from there in later updates.
There is little chance that the savegames will be compatible with the next update. It was never a priority for the developer, I don't think it will be until the game has at least twice as much content (before 2035, if we are lucky :ROFLMAO:).

XbroiX

Oct 21, 2021
the mod doesnt work entirely properly for me when i run it on joiplay even if i take out the original script.rpy. The text overlaps with itself. Is there a way that i can fix this?

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone have a full step by step walkthrough easily accessible? The in game one shows
"Nina asked me to come up with something to persuade Lisa What can I even Do"
Mate I am asking myself the same question looking at the in game help system since it doesn't direct me anywhere
I agree, the path may be easy to the creator but for a player it is a labyrinth full of dead ends. I managed some how to get the alusive hand job but no spectator so it was not agnolished as compleated, now what? Must I restart yet again? It is a good game but lacks a firm path to follow.
Grapicks = full marks, kink and perversion = full marks, playability = D-.
If someone do send you a good walkthrough can you please send it my way or post it as a patch or similar, thanks.

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
HAHAHA I cant believe anyone believes anything coming from this Dev. I donated I was fooled. I wont be again.

• Haha
Reactions: Zanax

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
HAHAHA I cant believe anyone believes anything coming from this Dev. I donated I was fooled. I wont be again.
If you did after the end of 2018 you kinda have to suit yourself since the devs reliability is WELL documented althrough the thread. All the best.

InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
Man, this game scratches a particular itch very few other games on the site do, looking forward to coming back one day when it's further along in development. The humiliation scene with the sister is excellent. Any recommendations for other harem games with a submissive trans MC?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Any recommendations for other harem games with a submissive trans MC?
This question is my dreams and pain. Besides text games, where you may be whatever you want, including submissive futa/trans (totally genius text based games: "Lilith's Throne", "Corruption of Champions II", "Trials in Tainted Space", "Rogschard, Lords and Loyalty"), maybe these worth to try:
Tower of Dreams [FutAphrodite] (not sure about harem aspect, waiting for more updates to try first time)
Hardcoded [Fortunae Virgo] (many girls who's into MC, and many possibilities to be submissive)
Also, a new game Eruption Imminent [MorriganRae] (with asserted future tag "harem", in very early development)

Last edited:

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
(i honestly tried to speak for everyone, me personally, i just want kendras roommate to put on cam and have the mc watch kendra subsequential meeting mia at mias and really giving it to her, but thats just my humble share of mind and opinion)

aidsdelivered ^^

yeah cuz you are a real cuck
i want to fuck her myself because she not only mess with the family (mother phone call ect. sis pantys) no she also wants to fuck the girlfriend and thats a big no go.
give us a option to blackmail her and fuck her ourselves
and for the cuckold above let him watch how kendra fucks his family and girlfriend or make him her sissy ;)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: doku99 and Zanax

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
i want to fuck her myself because she not only mess with the family (mother phone call ect. sis pantys) no she also wants to fuck the girlfriend and thats a big no go.
give us a option to blackmail her and fuck her ourselves
and for the cuckold above let him watch how kendra fucks his family and girlfriend or make him her sissy ;)
This probably isn't the game for you. Kendra fucking the MC's family and girlfriend will not be optional in this game. It's guaranteed to happen.

Also, why are you replying to a post from three years ago?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I just started to play this game and I haven't read the whole thread yet, so I was wondering if there was a magic needle to find in the game. It would be to deflate Lexi's lips, breasts and buttocks. Or perhaps can the MC choose the pretty one and leave the monstrous one to her sister? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes