Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
The developer isn't porting the game to Android. If you want to play on Android, you have to use a launcher, such as JoiPlay.
I try install it before but it said that joiplay using old android os or maybe I downloaded the wrong one,
Can you show me the picture of the app?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I try install it before but it said that joiplay using old android os or maybe I downloaded the wrong one,
Can you show me the picture of the app?
I can't help you there. I play these games on my PC, not on my phone or tablet.

dukesnugglez

Oct 10, 2017
Is this game even playable? All I get is spending time with characters grind and can't resolve the poster quest so the game fails. What am I missing here?

Reactions: Shalltear
May 11, 2018
Is this game even playable? All I get is spending time with characters grind and can't resolve the poster quest so the game fails. What am I missing here?
it's doable but a bit annoying since if you don't know exactly how to do it you'll fail. You need to butter up the maid to let her teach you massaging, butter up the grandma for the portrait talk, and then flirt with your mom via phone till she gets so horny she lets you massage her and keep the portrait up. Hoping either the time limit gets longer in the full release or the first few steps are hinted at better

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I can't seem to find the scene where the MC finds Jessica's cum behind her couch (after the MC sleeps with Nina). Does anybody know how to trigger the scene?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I can't seem to find the scene where the MC finds Jessica's cum behind her couch (after the MC sleeps with Nina). Does anybody know how to trigger the scene?
When the MC returns to her bedroom in the morning, she will meet Jessica coming out of the room. Once Jessica leaves, and the MC is back in her room, she has to search around the couch. If she does, she finds the cum. That's her only opportunity to find it.

Reactions: Jellyluve

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone please explain how to use the phone?!
The only way to use the phone, currently, is for texting Lisa or calling Mia.

Calls to Mia are timed events. The first one and the third one can't be missed, so don't worry about it. The second one is a matter of the MC being in her room at the time when the call is supposed to happen, so pay attention to the time on that day.

If you're asking how to use the phone to text Lisa, then search this thread for "call Lisa", and follow those instructions, since they haven't changed. The only thing that's changed is that the MC now texts Lisa, pretending to be someone else, instead of calling her.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
TheLecher do you have any insight to share on 0.6? I know the "deadline" was early May but I suspect this has been adressed and revised, maybe on Discord?
Thank you.

Alt41r

Mar 28, 2023
guys. is there any guide how to play the game lol. i o everything what i need to make a massagebut mum everytime says "Not today".??

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
guys. is there any guide how to play the game lol. i o everything what i need to make a massagebut mum everytime says "Not today".??
You have to take a shower, then you have to go to siri's room, after that you click on the phone and send a message to mom, and after that you send her as many messages as possible but ithas to be all of te messages have to be in one day

Alt41r

Mar 28, 2023
You have to take a shower, then you have to go to siri's room, after that you click on the phone and send a message to mom, and after that you send her as many messages as possible but ithas to be all of te messages have to be in one day
In Siri's room only PC and couch. Where you find phone?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes