Flickering

May 15, 2020
This game is great, and the art is stunning and amazing. Very looking forward to the future release cause it is very underdeveloped now. I am very excited about the story as the game developed characters quite well, and I think dropping the sandbox point and pick gameplay but focusing on "choice matter" gameplay and narrative is a good idea and will make the game better.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
About the download links (Win/Linux), I wonder, why on anonfile it's 1.31GB when elsewhere it's 1.22?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There really needs to be automated response that responses to these people that keep asking the is there a walk through over and over again and it gives them the response NO or it directs them to a post stating NO or it tells them to read every page as almost all of them have someone asking the same thing on every page. But a automated NO response would be the easiest.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, I saw that Alishia made her discord publicly available so I joined kind of expecting maybe some more news updates about the game or something. But she hasn't said anything in the 22 days I've been there. I wasn't expecting a game update, but I wasn't really expecting that either.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, I saw that Alishia made her discord publicly available so I joined kind of expecting maybe some more news updates about the game or something. But she hasn't said anything in the 22 days I've been there. I wasn't expecting a game update, but I wasn't really expecting that either.
Alishia is very bad at communicating about game progress. She says that she has a lot of social anxiety, and the feeling of pressure resulting from people constantly asking for updates on progress makes her want to go into stealth mode.

The question of whether or not someone who is so sensitive to "pressure" should work in game development is one which I won't attempt to answer. Ultimately, it's up to her. But I am inclined to think that she only makes the problem worse by not communicating more.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
She used to be...decently responsive in the discord but yes, she has gone completely inactive since 20/04 (on a communications front, she still appears as Idle on the Discord).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RHFlash and lnppo

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Alishia is very bad at communicating about game progress. She says that she has a lot of social anxiety, and the feeling of pressure resulting from people constantly asking for updates on progress makes her want to go into stealth mode.

The question of whether or not someone who is so sensitive to "pressure" should work in game development is one which I won't attempt to answer. Ultimately, it's up to her. But I am inclined to think that she only makes the problem worse by not communicating more.
I 100% agree with you, if you look at her discord she is now straight up ignoring comments while being online, she could at least be on the "invisible" mode at discord she is not even trying to hide that she is online. She still has a lot of supporters which is crazy to me, but slowly she will lose all her credibility and become the YandereDev of hentai games...Or im just trippin

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
March next year? :whistle:

Sorry, I'm a little skeptical.
Some Dev's starting an awesome project which a lot of people like and after 2-3 updates... nothing.
It's quite sad actually.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
It was almost done,but the pandemic rolling over the earth cucked us.Can't really blame the dev for being under lockdown and away from her pc to do rendering.Hopefully this shit will be over soon and we can all get back to fapping to Kendra's fat cock...It's been 3 months,how much longer can it be?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
when was the update supposed to come out again, march?
It was originally supposed to come out by the end of March, or thereabouts, but was pushed back to mid-to-late April. We've been given to understand that work on the project is once again progressing, so an update in June is a possibility, but no announcement to that effect has yet been made.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
It was almost done,but the pandemic rolling over the earth cucked us.Can't really blame the dev for being under lockdown and away from her pc to do rendering.Hopefully this shit will be over soon and we can all get back to fapping to Kendra's fat cock...It's been 3 months,how much longer can it be?
1 year sounds good to me, how long it took to get the second update, 11 months?A shame one of the best games on this site is being made by an lazy fuck, I think if she was communicating with her patreons about the progress that would be great but now she is just straigth up ignoring people

Reactions: Hadgar
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes