TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So, on the third chat with Mia there are pictures of Kendra fucking her in front of the MC, how do you get that? Tried a bunch of dialogues but couldn't get those.
Go for max NTR choice on everything. You might wanna try advising Mia to take a picture with the focus on her in the second chat (bath), although the MiaxJulianna kiss one should work as well.

Reactions: polaco

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There needs to be some sort of walkthrough, I can't figure out how to massage Mom.
Raise affection with Jessica, get access to the spa room after talking to her in the lounge at some time around noon/afternoon, watch and read the scene, doll up in the bathroom, spam phone calls to your mom in your room until her desire is high enough to give her a massage at night when she's in the library. Man, if you'd read the text in the game this wouldn't be all that hard to figure out.

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Raise affection with Jessica, get access to the spa room, watch and read the scene, doll up in the bathroom, spam phone calls to your mom in your room until her desire is high enough to give her a massage at night when she's in the library. Man, if you'd read the text in the game this wouldn't be all that hard to figure out.
I did read it. I can only get her up to Med desire.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'd only played through the intro ages ago when I picked this up again. Renders are good, writing is at least interesting (although the MC is far too meek for my tastes and the racist shithead sister can go die in the first available fire), but the open sandbox with minimal guidance wore out its welcome very quickly. Just navigating the house to find other characters is a fucking chore.

Jul 22, 2019
Is it just me or there has to be a better way of doing sandbox, no? A bit more clear choices would cause a lot less confusion among the players I think. Or maybe they are meant to be vague on purpose :unsure:. Right now its just constant saving/loading and brute forcing your way through it.

Reactions: Grelk

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The problem with the sandbox right now I would say is that there is a time limit for the first task which isn't completable yet. Once that happens and the sandbox becomes more open, it'll flow a bit better (also once more content is available of course scenes-wise with the housemates).

Also, you only ever really need to know where Jessica is, because she will tell you where everyone else is.

Reactions: Kale2222

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm too lazy to start a walkthrough, but for those so inclined to know what dialogues actually give affection points simply search the script for
Code:
affection =
It's quite easy to figure it out from there. If you want the choices highlighted for a playthrough later, simply edit the script and color code the proper dialogue response.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes