lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
She is only like a trap = Dickgirl. (She had did but no pussy (shame she is no relly futa))
On this site a trap would be a cross-dresser - see the rules on tags.

Futa gets used as a catch all term for any female looking character with a penis that isn't an AMAB person in the process of transitioning.

Reactions: Oxiton

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
On this site a trap would be a cross-dresser - see the rules on tags.

Futa gets used as a catch all term for any female looking character with a penis that isn't an AMAB person in the process of transitioning.
Not really, futa means Female with both genitlia = cock and pussy, if not she is born only transgender aswell.

I wish she ha pussy too like she have a dick. this mean Futanari.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not really, futa means Female with both genitlia = cock and pussy, if not she is born only transgender aswell.

I wish she ha pussy too like she have a dick. this mean Futanari.
Which is why I said GETS USED. I am aware that it is technically inaccurate but usage changes over time and futanari, especially in it's abreviated form, no longer strictly applies to its original Japanese meaning. Again, let me refer you to the tag rules used on F95zone.

To further illustate my point, in Britain vacuum cleaners are called hoovers and the act of using one is called hoovering. This is because Hoover is the manufacturer that popularised vacuum cleaners over here so it doesn't matter which company made yours, it's a hoover.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
not sure about that one you made the game and it's a good indicator of same one views and what they like even if they did not intend to put poictes and something
Your GF in the game is POC, even if it's not her defining trait. Your sister is shown as bitchy, problematic person. She also uses the n-word. AND she is immediatly condemned by characters for that, even player must condemn her involuntarily. I think it's pretty clear where I stand on this issue.

Damn cant use my saves, any ideia on how to fix dis??
Save compatibility is not yet implemented, as it's kind of unnecessary because I'm still tweaking many things out in the code. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will address that in the future.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Which is why I said GETS USED. I am aware that it is technically inaccurate but usage changes over time and futanari, especially in it's abreviated form, no longer strictly applies to its original Japanese meaning. Again, let me refer you to the tag rules used on F95zone.

To further illustate my point, in Britain vacuum cleaners are called hoovers and the act of using one is called hoovering. This is because Hoover is the manufacturer that popularised vacuum cleaners over here so it doesn't matter which company made yours, it's a hoover.
I gonna say. The futa mean both genitalia (Futanari = can get pregnant)
Trans mean = Can't get pregnant

Jul 22, 2019

You're trying to argue with someone with an IQ of 6. stahp it.

Reactions: supermanz95
Jul 22, 2019
So the scene with the MC taking a selfie with Kendra's dick in jail, is it accessible? Its really hard to tell whether or not some of the choices have any impact.

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes