gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So the scene with the MC taking a selfie with Kendra's dick in jail, is it accessible? Its really hard to tell whether or not some of the choices have any impact.
In the scene in the jail, make sure to pick these dialogue choices:
Mia, stop! / Be silent
Yes... / It is illegal!
Picking those two opens the option:
Be quiet / Maybe you should use me instead?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What are the tasks you have to complete? The game still ends at the same point the last update did. Sexual Education is complete for this update and MILF of the year says "DONE". Nothing else triggers, just grinding relationship points.
Did you start fresh? You can't use old saves.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
So, on the third chat with Mia there are pictures of Kendra fucking her in front of the MC, how do you get that? Tried a bunch of dialogues but couldn't get those.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
It literally says Patreon Friendly Version and ends with the stream. I literally can't get past it. What should I do?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So, on the third chat with Mia there are pictures of Kendra fucking her in front of the MC, how do you get that? Tried a bunch of dialogues but couldn't get those.
Go for max NTR choice on everything. You might wanna try advising Mia to take a picture with the focus on her in the second chat (bath), although the MiaxJulianna kiss one should work as well.

Reactions: polaco
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes