myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BungeeLove

Surprise surprise surprise actually I'm not really surprised anymore at this point as it's almost expected now and I guess my post a few pages back was actually right then where I stated that someone stated that she's expecting to release the next update at the end of April or beginning of May.

Thanks for the info now I can watch something else instead.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
BungeeLove

Surprise surprise surprise actually I'm not really surprised anymore at this point as it's almost expected now and I guess my post a few pages back was actually right then where I stated that someone stated that she's expecting to release the next update at the end of April or beginning of May.

Thanks for the info now I can watch something else instead.
Yeah dont even bother with this one for now this is the post btw.
"
Hey!

First things first — progress update. You can certainly not expect the release to be this March, still got a load of work to do, but it's getting there, so April looks pretty reasonable. The release of public v0.2 was this January so I still have some time before the deadline.

The update will contain mostly Nina and Mia stuff and will be smaller than v0.2. I'm sorry about that because the deadline is real tight this time and I'm still pretty slow at my work.

Thank you for your continuous and growing support. Even though I write this everytime — it does mean a world to me and makes me more excited to work on RR.

"

Reactions: Hadgar
Jan 10, 2020
GORGEOUS characters...but gameplay is SOOO slow, trying to track down where each girl is every part of the day just to see if there's a possibility of an H-scene, or at least improving relationship level...n at end of day 3, n still can't accomplish objective of getting handjob from Nina w/someone watching (presumably Jessica). n every time i ask about fufilling the wish, that quest "ends until next update"...so we can't even get that done in the current version? REALLY needing a walkthru for this, if anyone knows of one anywhere...thanks

ALSO...several questions: 1) where the HELL is this "gym"? 2) is it even worth spending time w/Sasha to improve ur relationship w/her since she hates the MC so much at the beginning? b/c in the 1st option that comes up when u search this game on this site shows a thread started by the devs about what their intentions w/this game were, including preview pics showing Sasha VERY involved. but w/only 6 days, it seems she's the least important person to relate to, given Mia n her mom, Nina, Lisa, n Jessica (since getting to know her supposedly opens up access to more areas of the house). yet there's the photo in Lisa's room of MC n Sasha together when they were younger, sooo...?? 3) WHERE is the bestiality mentioned in the objectives? kinda hard to get that if it's not in the game. 4) in all the girls' bios it shows the possibility for them to get pregnant (except Jess)...is this possible w/the current version?

n btw, in case anyone's wondering...i'm at a 7.5/strong with Nina, 5.5/none with Sasha, 5.0/steady with Lisa, n 4.5/? with Jessica. n in the event that all my ?s have negative answers, a gamesave w/all the possible H-scenes would be REALLY appreciated, not to mention a big time-saver...thanks

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes