Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
That's part of the aforementioned patch. Actually the scene where they double on Kendra's cock MIGHT be in there anyway, then you just have to follow the MCs path, but I think it's LEpatch exclusive.
What is LEpatch ?
Is it the incest patch or something else ?

Concerning the NTR route (how do you know you are in it ? I mean Mia compared MC's cock with Kendra's cock but is it all ? no sniffing, BJ or other things ?)

One last thing : in the quest Milf of the year, there is a way to persuade Lisa or not implemented yet ? (there is no real indications so I'm lost).

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What is LEpatch ?
Is it the incest patch or something else ?

Concerning the NTR route (how do you know you are in it ? I mean Mia compared MC's cock with Kendra's cock but is it all ? no sniffing, BJ or other things ?)

One last thing : in the quest Milf of the year, there is a way to persuade Lisa or not implemented yet ? (there is no real indications so I'm lost).
LEPatch is the Limited Edition patch, which is only available for Pope patrons until 2 updates after release. It adds/extends some scenes, like the prison scene. In 0.2, cumming on Lexi's face is part of the LEPatch.

You can only see the NTR path once you're in 0.2 and you unlock the menu where you can see your NTR score. There's not really any indication of being "on" it, but yeah, Mia should deal with Kendra in prison and you should open the box that gets gifted to find Sasha's panties for max NTR score. Mia sniffs Kendra's cock and you and her both give it a kiss, but that's part of the LEPatch.

You can massage Lisa once you've raised her desire enough by calling her several times. You cannot get a handjob from Nina so far.

Reactions: fried and Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
LEPatch is the Limited Edition patch, which is only available for Pope patrons until 2 updates after release. It adds/extends some scenes, like the prison scene. In 0.2, cumming on Lexi's face is part of the LEPatch.

You can only see the NTR path once you're in 0.2 and you unlock the menu where you can see your NTR score. There's not really any indication of being "on" it, but yeah, Mia should deal with Kendra in prison and you should open the box that gets gifted to find Sasha's panties for max NTR score. Mia sniffs Kendra's cock and you and her both give it a kiss, but that's part of the LEPatch.

You can massage Lisa once you've raised her desire enough by calling her several times. You cannot get a handjob from Nina so far.
Thank you for all this informations :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pgice

Game hadn't been updated in over a year but was last updated on 2020-01-02 with a new update and another update is suppose to be coming in March and they hope that new updates will come every 3 months.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
How far can you actually play at the Moment? Is the first mission playable ? I'm kind of stuck by just doing stuff with her but not getting anything for the quest, and in some days there is the game over

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, as the quest log states, you can't get a handjob from Nina. You can meet the managers, jerk off with Nina's bathing suit, find the hidden magazines (not canon) and that's about it for sex scenes iirc.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretao

If you read the quest log you will see that you CAN'T as not all things are in the game yet for you to be able to finish the mission. The only thing you can do is give the mother a massage.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a definite date for the update other than somewhere in march?
No. The projected release is approximately 2.5 to 3 months between releases. Version 0.2 released on January 2nd, so 3 months after that would be early March, but "approximately" could mean anytime in March.

Reactions: Futackerman
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes