Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
is it normal that every time i go to Lisa's room i end up in the bathroom ? i saw the bugfix but it's still the same ! is there another way to fix it or it is the way it's supposed to be ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kourosh

If you had/have the game open when you placed the fix file into the correct area you must close the game and then start it back up and if you placed the file in the right area you should be able to enter the room. You may or may not also need to extract the game files first using unren which is found on this site.

Reactions: Kourosh

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Kourosh

If you had/have the game open when you placed the fix file into the correct area you must close the game and then start it back up and if you placed the file in the right area you should be able to enter the room. You may or may not also need to extract the game files first using unren which is found on this site.
i had to extract the rpa files first. thanks man it worked. i appreciate it.

Bloe´s Chaos

Sep 30, 2017
Wait what, how do I use the savefiles you made I want to see the other dialogue
Legit reaction :LOL: Those are normal saves, nothing edited, so just replace the persistent file and copy-paste the ones you are looking for. Maybe there are more options like this waiting to be discovered according to your decisions, but I´m not aware of them unfortunately. Only Alishia knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile
Feb 25, 2018
There you go: all scenes up to now (I believe) and full secret gallery unlocked, including the two variants of Sasha panties "event" (Mia´s tits / MC´s pose) as 4.4 and 4.5, respectively. Be aware all of these were obtained with LE & Incest patches so they might be required in order to avoid issues.
MEGA
How do I get the saves to work?

Jimmyboh

Feb 5, 2020
I've seen images of Mia and Siri looking like they were about to blow Kendra in the jail scene. How do you get that?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You need the LEpatch, and I think you have to have Mia show her tits to Kendra, not have Siri take selfies with Kendra's dick.

Reactions: fried

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's states in the game that the quest isn't completed in this version so you can't complete it.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody know where the gym is ? the only rooms i can find are
bathroom
lisa's room
sashas room
ninas room
mc room
kitchen
games room
film room
spa room