myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
GreenSkull1

No as there is no point in a walkthrough for something that doesn't have much content yet. Everything you need to know can be found out by reading the quests. Once you finish the mothers quest it's pretty much done.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
As much as I - and seemingly everyone else - enjoy this game it's clear that the developer is very...thorough and pretty slow with releases. Should they become more regular, say every 2-3 months, I'd gladly pledge. Until then just passing through !

Bloe´s Chaos

Sep 30, 2017
anyone sasha panties event save file please?
There you go: all scenes up to now (I believe) and full secret gallery unlocked, including the two variants of Sasha panties "event" (Mia´s tits / MC´s pose) as 4.4 and 4.5, respectively. Be aware all of these were obtained with LE & Incest patches so they might be required in order to avoid issues.

geusun

May 13, 2017
There you go: all scenes up to now (I believe) and full secret gallery unlocked, including the two variants of Sasha panties "event" (Mia´s tits / MC´s pose) as 4.4 and 4.5, respectively. Be aware all of these were obtained with LE & Incest patches so they might be required in order to avoid issues.
MEGA
you are my jesus

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes