myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not exactly sure what top only means. Is her pussy on the top is she the one on top when fucking?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the info. She'll be pure forgotten in my game then as I'll have no interest in her whats so ever then. Also if you can't reverse the table on her and make her pregnant then there's no point in her being a futa she might as well be changed to transgender/dick girl as her being a futa is pointless if you can fuck her and impregnate her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat and lnppo

mykexy

Apr 29, 2017
Noticed some scenes have been cut off, like when kendra the cop forces both mia and the player to kiss her dick. If you guys want to see them and others, just go to the console and type persistent.LIM_ED = True

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Smallmeyerlemons

You have to use something like unren to extract the game files and then start the game and hit shift + O to bring up the console. Keep in mind that everything is case sensitive so if a letter is capitalized then it has to be when you do the code.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Noticed some scenes have been cut off, like when kendra the cop forces both mia and the player to kiss her dick. If you guys want to see them and others, just go to the console and type persistent.LIM_ED = True
Or you could download the limited edition patch and put in the games folder.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is no limited edition patch anymore there use to be one in the first post but it's now gone and the only thing in the first post now is the one linking to the incest patch on lewdpatcher.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You could also be a good boi and download the Limited Edition patch from the developer's patreon. :WeSmart:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So the v.0.2b is free to the public but not the patch? I'll stick with the incest patch and just use the console when needed.

Smallmeyerlemons

In game when you start the game up and load your save file or start a new game you can also hit shift + D to get to this page then click the line with shift + O in it to bring up the console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So the v.0.2b is free to the public but not the patch? I'll stick with the incest patch and just use the console when needed.
Pope

$20
per month
+++ Access to limited edition! It contains extra scenes that will appear in the game in two updates since it's release!

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
apperantly the dev is a college student. I personally would rather they graduate and get a job than work on this and fail.

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
hey guys, loving this game so far. I'm at the first step of the RR, the desire says Nina is up to anything you desire but the option to request anything isn't popping up, i'm i doing something wrong?

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
hey guys, loving this game so far. I'm at the first step of the RR, the desire says Nina is up to anything you desire but the option to request anything isn't popping up, i'm i doing something wrong?
No. Imagine it as a house. They have just finished working on the ground. Now they need to build it.

Tldr no just wait until next update.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes