LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Ash_22

Are you calling her on the MC's phone while in the MC's bedroom? For her to want a massage you first have to phone her multiple times to get her desire up high enough and then before she gets home go get dolled up. If she has no desire which you can check by clicking on the character tad and seeing what her desire is at.
Where is the phone? I don't have a phone, I looked everywhere! thank you :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
LeRescator

You already have the phone you just need to go the MC's room after your grandmother tells you that you should call her with their phone after the massage event with her.

Reactions: LeRescator

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This game has been in development for almost 2 years, right? It's got decent writing and nice renders but a 0.01 concept demo amount of content.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@asg_22

If you did the massage scene where the MC massaged Nina's shoulders while Jessica was helping the MC then you should be able to call the mom when you go to the MC's room when the mom is at work. If you haven't done it yet then you need to find Jessica in the lounge and ask her if you can join them when she says she's going to go massage Nina. Other then that I'm not sure.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This game has been in development for almost 2 years, right? It's got decent writing and nice renders but a 0.01 concept demo amount of content.
No, it was interrupted for almost two years and recently made a return, huge difference.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
haizaki00

When mom leaves to go to work go to MC's bedroom and use the phone to call her over and over again when she's about to come home from work go to bathroom and get dolled up for her and then go and try the massage.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
No, it was interrupted for almost two years and recently made a return, huge difference.
Dare I ask, what is the difference? Because either way little to no progress was made on the game over the past two years.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Dare I ask, what is the difference? Because either way little to no progress was made on the game over the past two years.
Alishia didn't continuously/daily work on this for the past year, that's why she stopped the pledges in April/May/June.

Reactions: lnppo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ridaugo

What for? Well before you even get to the game over you should of already of done everything that you could do in the game having the game over disabled will change nothing unless you like doing the same thing over and over again while never actually ever doing anything.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just a thought mans best friend meets the red room. I'm seeing all kinds of hot possibilities!!

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Just a thought mans best friend meets the red room. I'm seeing all kinds of hot possibilities!!
Thanks for the answer, but I don't understand English and I use google translator to try to play and I have a little problem that I am too slow to reason, a normal person thinks 1x while I don't reach 0.1x, (of course not and so which is people's thinking and just a comparative so you understand better).

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes