myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
justArandomUser

Thanks for the info but I already deleted everything awhile ago except for Lexi the dumbo's pictures as I paint blotted her out of them so I don't have to do it for the next updates and just use them to overwrite them.

I spammed past that manager shit as I had no interest in that ugly ass creature.

To get the swimsuit thing you just have to pick up Nina's swimsuit from the chair out by the pool where she left it and then go to the MC's room and at night I think it was and just select the swimsuit and drag it to the MC and drop it on them to activate it.

justArandomUser

May 14, 2018
justArandomUser

Thanks for the info but I already deleted everything awhile ago except for Lexi the dumbo's pictures as I paint blotted her out of them so I don't have to do it for the next updates and just use them to overwrite them.

I spammed past that manager shit as I had no interest in that ugly ass creature.

To get the swimsuit thing you just have to pick up Nina's swimsuit from the chair out by the pool where she left it and then go to the MC's room and at night I think it was and just select the swimsuit and drag it to the MC and drop it on them to activate it.
drag and drop items... didn't even think of that possiblity xD

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
For the 3 new characters : I think the two managers are very bad, not sexy but vulgar and repulsive. The bimbo is particularly horrible. It's a pity. But at least the girlfriend's mom is pretty hot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1
Aug 18, 2019
anyone got a full save on this or full unlock, i must be doing something wrong; every time i play this i get locked out of content at the "lisa massage" part; i have her maxed at 10, i have learned massage, used the shower specific "doll up" she NEVER wants a massage :/

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ash_22

Are you calling her on the MC's phone while in the MC's bedroom? For her to want a massage you first have to phone her multiple times to get her desire up high enough and then before she gets home go get dolled up. If she has no desire which you can check by clicking on the character tad and seeing what her desire is at.

Aug 18, 2019
Ash_22

Are you calling her on the MC's phone while in the MC's bedroom? For her to want a massage you first have to phone her multiple times to get her desire up high enough and then before she gets home go get dolled up. If she has no desire which you can check by clicking on the character tad and seeing what her desire is at.
yeah i'm either on a broken link or something, i remember playing this in the past and getting a scene at the indoor pool but now i can't, likewise before i couldn't get into lisa's room but now i can - - i have *NO SUCH OPTION* to "use my phone" on anyone

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ash_22

The first version had a bug with Lisa's room where it took you to the bathroom instead inside her room a patch was uploaded that fixed it and in this update that was fixed.

Not sure on the indoor pool as I don't remember anything but I do know that Nina is swimming in the pool in the morning but I never bothered wit talking to Nina when she was swimming as you can't do anything with her anyway so I just stuck with doing the stuff for the mother.

stander

Oct 25, 2018
how i complete quests? game over on 10'th day, why? i want to play this game but i cant next quest

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
yeah i'm either on a broken link or something, i remember playing this in the past and getting a scene at the indoor pool but now i can't, likewise before i couldn't get into lisa's room but now i can - - i have *NO SUCH OPTION* to "use my phone" on anyone
Did you actually learn to massage from Nina and Jessica?

where is the gym? I cant seem to find it.
Not.In.The.Game.Yet. For the trillionth time. There's a fucking search function on this forum, USE IT.

how i complete quests? game over on 10'th day, why? i want to play this game but i cant next quest
Giving a massage to Lisa is the only thing you can do (also CLEARLY indicated in the quest log).

Reactions: stander

stander

Oct 25, 2018
Did you actually learn to massage from Nina and Jessica?

Not.In.The.Game.Yet. For the trillionth time. There's a fucking search function on this forum, USE IT.

Giving a massage to Lisa is the only thing you can do (also CLEARLY indicated in the quest log).
really challenging puzzle game, i give a massage but dont complete, I don't want to, but I think I'm gonna stop playing.
ty for ur helping

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
PSA TO ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE GAME:
1) A WALKTHROUGH/SCENE GALLERY MOD IS BEING CREATED BY MAIM LAIN.
>He basically makes the best walkthrough mods ever so it'll get you through the game.
no walkthrough? no scene gallery?

damnit. well i guess i know what i'm working on this weekend.
2) SEARCH BARS AND HOW TO USE THEM
>If you go into a thread and then go into the top right corner you will see the search icon (it looks like a magnifying glass). If you click on that a drop down list will appear. There will be a box that says "Search..." and then to the right there is a box that, if you are in a thread, will say by default "This thread" with arrows next to it. Now think about your problem and what keywords may be associated with it. For instance, if you are having problems unlocking a massage scene type the word "massage" into the search box and then click the orange search button. This will give you a list of all the messages in this thread with the word "massage" in them. You will likely find someone else having trouble getting that scene and someone explaining how to get it. Let's say you're searching for all the hidden pictures. Try searching keywords such as "secrets", "hidden", and "pictures" to see if any of the responses give you the answer you need. You can search more than one word at a time and this can give you more specific results. For instance if you tried the "massage" search and it didn't work, you could try searching "Nina massage" and the resulting messages you get would all have both the words "Nina" and "massage" in them.
>The reason you want to do this before blinding asking a question is that generally the people who have previously answered a question aren't going to want to answer the same thing multiple times. So if you try searching and don't get the answer you're looking for, then try typing your own question into the thread.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
PSA TO ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE GAME:
1) A WALKTHROUGH/SCENE GALLERY MOD IS BEING CREATED BY MAIM LAIN.
>He basically makes the best walkthrough mods ever so it'll get you through the game.
=P
There's two games that had updates that I have to update my other mods for, so I'll probably have my mod for this game finished a week or so from now.

justArandomUser
I already deleted everything awhile ago except for Lexi the dumbo's pictures as I paint blotted her out of them so I don't have to do it for the next updates and just use them to overwrite them.
Just curious but did you do this just for her character portraits or for her actual story event images? I made an optional thing to disable the character portraits of some of the characters I didn't like. i haven't met Lexi in the game yet though lol.

Looking forward to when both Elsa and Piper are added to the game. :love:
:love:
Are Bailey, Elsa, Moriah, and Piper for an upcoming update or have they been shown anywhere in the game yet? Or have they been teased outside of the game like on the dev's patreon? (i'm new to the game and haven't 100% it yet, so just curious if I'll be able to see them =P)

Reactions: RHFlash

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maim Lain

Lexi is the biggest erection killer in the game and the trolls portrait pictures were completely blotted out and all event pictures I blotted out her head and sometimes more then her head since I have no interest in her at all ugly face super huge breast and ass.

Bailey, Elsa, Moriah, Kendra and Piper already have their portrait pictures and some of their events already listed on their profiles. You can't see any of their portraits unless you use saveeditonline and set their one profile variable to 1 so that they become unlocked and visible in the character screen. Elsa already has one picture in game it's the secret 16 photo found in the folder in the GUI folder I think it was. I edited out the MC's secret photo and replaced it with Elsa's secret 16 photo since Elsa's picture isn't used yet in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maid Lain

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Are Bailey, Elsa, Moriah, and Piper for an upcoming update or have they been shown anywhere in the game yet? Or have they been teased outside of the game like on the dev's patreon? (i'm new to the game and haven't 100% it yet, so just curious if I'll be able to see them =P)
They're not in the game yet, you can see them on pics in the secret gallery folder in the gui folder of the game though.

Also all y'all Lexi haters are wack. Her profile pic is a bit over the top, but she's great aside from that.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes