ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Because it'll get added in the future and the schedule was already made? Holy hell, could you sound more whiny? It's version 0.2, not 2.0. The point is you can ask her and know you don't have to look through the entire house to find her cause she isn't there.

Did you re-add the LE patch from 0.1? I think that scene is for Pope patrons only, so it's limited to that patch.
Could this game be any more annoying with a limited time and no walkthrough?
I thought mini games were annoying but this is worse.
Did anybody finish that quest or did this so called self proclaimed master debater the only one?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I think some of the models are great (especially Nina can't wait to do more with her) in this game --- but it needs a walkthrough cause goddamn is it annoying -- also spent forever trying to find the damn gym and the workplace thinking that there was an overworld map.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Could this game be any more annoying with a limited time and no walkthrough?
I thought mini games were annoying but this is worse.
Did anybody finish that quest or did this so called self proclaimed master debater the only one?
There's a fucking quest log that tells you THE QUEST IS NOT COMPLETED. The literal game tells you, I can't help you if you're not intelligent enough to read.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dariop

There isn't much to do ATM and you can only get a game over because not all of the quests to finish it are in the game yet like the training part you need to do with the grandmother.

mongomann

The gym and work are not in the game yet just the foundation is in there.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
I for one cant get anywhere in this game. For whatever insane reason I kept klicking and klicking and klicking and klicking, door door door door door door door door, talking to somebody every once in a while, making a billion calls and going through more damn doors. And ending when all the days were spent not having done... well almost anything. And I could only even get one massage out the five shown in person info screen. And ofc the game doesnt tell me why I cant get further.
Game seems good.. but as is its just a grind for nothing.

And why on earth cant you just see in what room the characters are? Having to find Jessica to ask where the others are is just utter madness.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
It still needs more content, i think i will wait longer to play it since you can't do too much.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
All I get is game over out of all the versions.
How do you even complete those tasks?
I was able to do milf of the year but that's it.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i really want to like this game alot i really do man but the finding people is such a fucking pain why should i have to ask the maid why cant pop ups or carhcter bubbles around each area tell us where they are i will wait like 4 or 5 updates and see where the game is at by then

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A lot does not exist in this game that is the problem. Come back over two years it could be complete (I doubt it somehow).

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think some of the models are great (especially Nina can't wait to do more with her) in this game --- but it needs a walkthrough cause goddamn is it annoying -- also spent forever trying to find the damn gym and the workplace thinking that there was an overworld map.
Even doing my own walkthrough, I still got game over.
You have to finish the tasks before Sunday.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes