• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone have the list for where the magazines are or know where the gym is
Try searching the thread before you ask. I've already posted a spoiler for the magazines.

The gym isn't accessible in this version of the game. It's intended for a future release.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Opened up the save and selected the option that adds each person to the character screen so I could see what each one is about.

Looking forward to when both Elsa and Piper are added to the game. :love:

Looks like you'll be able to get most of them pregnant but I'll let Kendra impregnate dumbo and also give Bailey to them as well. Hell looking at the variables Kendra can get herself fucking pregnant. In the variables it says that Bailey can get pregnant by Kendra not sure how the fuck that's going to work since Bailey is a fucking male unless they get a sex change somewhere down the line. But I think it also has Jessica listed as being able to get pregnant. If they can't get pregnant then those 2 shouldn't have those options for them in the variables.

I replaced the MC's secret 12 picture with Elsa's secret 16 picture so now I can look at that one while at the computer instead.

Reactions: feral74

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
previous update i avoided..because it had just come back from an "abandoned tag" and i was fearful this was an illusion..but i see another update fairly soon after and decided i'll come back...so downloaded...played through from beginning again...then got to..sandbox...i'll now walk away :(

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and VNON

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Try searching the thread before you ask. I've already posted a spoiler for the magazines.

The gym isn't accessible in this version of the game. It's intended for a future release.
well you did post them but you only said the areas they are in not where they actually are some are incredibly hard to find

nendo

Nov 5, 2017
welp first try and i failed already. wonder how much you needto talk to people or what to do to trigger something

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
I haven't played the update myself but people here are saying its just bug fix update which I have already fixed by adding patch So there is no real content difference between 2a and 2b.
I will update android port when v0.3 is released.
ohh Thank you for your work man

Reactions: Xaøs

Coheed

May 30, 2017
I honestly can't remember how to get Mia AND the MC down in front of Kendra in the jail cell.
I either get just Mia or just the MC taking the selfie
Can someone halp?

justArandomUser

May 14, 2018
So besides the intro and Game Day 1 there is no content when it switches into sandbox expect 1 non-h massage and 1 non-h cinema scene?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes