ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Even doing my own walkthrough, I still got game over.
You have to finish the tasks before Sunday.
You have to get a BJ from Nina before Sunday.
That is one of the tasks.
I spent time with her....nothing.
I got 10 out of a hundred score...nothing.
I learned the massage skills....nothing.
I gave Lisa the massage and convinced her to keep the poster....nothing.
It's just game over...game over and nothing but game over.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You get a game over regardless if you finish the tasks or not as some of the tasks are not in the game yet like the training from the grandmother and if you look at the characters picture it'll state that and if it's not there then it'll appear after you try to ask the grandmother for the favor. Once the time limit hits 0 it is game over. You might be able to use the console to change it but there really isn't any point in it till there's more content.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You get a game over regardless if you finish the tasks or not as some of the tasks are not in the game yet like the training from the grandmother and if you look at the characters picture it'll state that and if it's not there then it'll appear after you try to ask the grandmother for the favor. Once the time limit hits 0 it is game over. You might be able to use the console to change it but there really isn't any point in it till there's more content.
Then what was the point in releasing an incomplete version?
So what you're saying is we should try our luck sometime this year or in 2021 for the continuation or finished version?
This is been like a year or so in the making for barely nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hmmm, never played as a futa before and that seems strange, all the futa games I played was as a male protagonist and I fucked those futa asses like crazy. Now, If I were to do justice to the futa clan then the protagonist must give in to its lady side and take the fucking dick, but then again, I am really no fan of taking a dick o.o. oh the dilemma...... am I to compromise with the justice part or with my aversion of my character taking the dick?

Give me your suggestions peeps.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
He asks, on a forum filled with demos and incomplete versions...:rolleyes:
I think it's better to check the changelog and if there's nothing you like, don't play.
That's what I'm gonna do in this case for this game only.
Even if it takes a year or 2. It's not worth the trouble.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Hmmm, never played as a futa before and that seems strange, all the futa games I played was as a male protagonist and I fucked those futa asses like crazy. Now, If I were to do justice to the futa clan then the protagonist must give in to its lady side and take the fucking dick, but then again, I am really no fan of taking a dick o.o. oh the dilemma...... am I to compromise with the justice part or with my aversion of my character taking the dick?

Give me your suggestions peeps.
this game is good bro, because its a female protag so its 100% not gaey.. and the renders are good too

Im also like you bro I hate futa but this one is an exception give it a try.

Reactions: blademaster89

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Interesting time this where so many now stir from their long insensate graves.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i am a bit confus about "days till game over: 2"
quest 1 is the end update and quest 2 with Lisa is done.
so ?...any i forget or wrong?

Last edited:

justArandomUser

May 14, 2018
Now I remember what I didn't like about this game.
You have to finish a quest in a limited time or is game over.
How am I suppose to do that without a walkthrough?
Without it it's going to be game over no matter what you do.
You should have just kept it in VN mode, then you turned it into a repeatable sandbox nonsense game.
.....so annoying.
Things like that should not be a problem ;)
I guess you know how to open the console (step by step: from the root directory open the renpy folder, open common folder, search for the 00console.rpy file. Right click to edit with Notepad++. Go to script line 108 and replace config.console = False with config.console = True . Now you can access the console in game by pressing SHIFT+O. Or you can download (I will attach a .txt version of it, you'll have to change it to a .bat) UnRen and copy that into root folder and run it), the varible for game over day is:
COUNT_GAME_OVER, if you type that, it will return the a number, like 2, which means 2 games ti game over. If you write COUNT_GAME_OVER = 99 you have 99 days to finish the quests.
world.time_of_day lets you change the time
sisO.affection, momO.affection, ninaO.affection, jessicaO.desire lets you edit the desire/affection stats if you dont want to grind spending time with them.
player.money for the money (no use for money yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: Biscuit1234

justArandomUser

May 14, 2018
dariop

Not in game just like the moms work isn't in game yet either.

justArandomUser

There is also suppose to be a event with the sister where a package comes for her and it's given to the MC by Jessica. The file for it is called Mail but not sure how to get it to trigger as I got it to trigger in the last update but it never triggered on this one.
The package is MC receiving the lenses which then triggers your Managers to arrive with H-scene in bathroom and MC room I think

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dariop

Can't remember because I couldn't seem to get it to trigger on this version on the last version it trigger but can't remember what I did or when it was that it activated and Jessica comes over to you and gives you the package to deliver to the MC's sister.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
dariop

Can't remember because I couldn't seem to get it to trigger on this version on the last version it trigger but can't remember what I did or when it was that it activated and Jessica comes over to you and gives you the package to deliver to the MC's sister.
So I guess just to find out what happens.
Develop relationship between Jessica and Sasha and no one else.
It's going to be game over regardless.
At least you know what to do when finally they put more content into this version.

justArandomUser

May 14, 2018
justArandomUser

Wrong.

She gets 2 packages one from the dumbo and the 2nd one that comes is suppose to be for her sister Sasha.
To activate event open console and enter
jump mail_sasha_panties

other events you might have missed
jump nina_swimsuit_masturbation
jump managers_first_2_sexual (this adds the sex ed quest a second time, but dunno if it has consequences in the future)

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes