myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Suspiciousgamer

Three isn't a need for a walk through as there isn't enough content in the game yet for one. Basically by the time you have given the mother the massage you have completed everything that is in the game for now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Suspiciousgamer

You get the option to call Lisa from the MC's bedroom right after the MC has the massage lesson with Nina and the maid where the teach the MC how to give a massage. Just enter the MC's bedroom and click on the phone icon.

stander

Oct 25, 2018
Suspiciousgamer

Three isn't a need for a walk through as there isn't enough content in the game yet for one. Basically by the time you have given the mother the massage you have completed everything that is in the game for now.
first sorry for my english, i do massage to lisa , game is over now? all is ok ? game is still under construction?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
stander

You have 6 days to complete all the quests but you can't do it because not all quests are in the game yet. You have a counter in the top left hand corner of the game screen once it hits 0 it's game over. You can try looking for all of the hidden magazines or play till it ends to see if you missed any events. But once the massage is done that is pretty much it for the main story stuff till the next update.

Reactions: stander

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I've gone through code and found something interesting.
I don't remember that i got this scene in the game.
It's a gift from Kendra.
How do i get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I don't know how to get it exactly,but i got it while i was spam calling the mom to farm points for the massage.looking at my save jessica came in with the package after i called the mom at 18:00 on a monday,not sure if this is exact way to get it but hope it helps :p

Reactions: Higurashika

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I've gone through code and found something interesting.
I don't remember that i got this scene in the game.
It's a gift from Kendra.
How do i get this scene?
I think the gift from Kendra might be a scene that's linked to the LE? I've heard people have trouble triggering it, but I've always encountered it in my playthroughs. I don't remember if 2b gives you the chance to skip the prologue; that might fuck with it, though as I said, I'm not certain on anything. The choices you get obviously depend on if you have Mia or yourself deal with Kendra in jail.

hentaimal3

Sep 8, 2017
I love the game so far but god,i hope we get to humilliate Kendra and leave her with nothing or making her our bitch, that would make me very happy

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I love the game so far but god,i hope we get to humilliate Kendra and leave her with nothing or making her our bitch, that would make me very happy
Something tells me that MC can't be dominant enough to make Kendra our bitch. Because we have cuckold stat.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Higurashika

Only if the MC choose's to be the MC will be able to fight back or she will serve her. Kendra has a pregnancy variable and can be impregnated by the MC she can also impregnate herself. (Had to activate it in the save file to make her pregnant by herself. I also had to activate her profile in the save to make it show up in game.)

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
6 days then over ?!
The story is very difficult to follow. A massage can also be released by day 6 Lisa.
Nina also has a massage only 1 possible no more options.
some guidance dare me .. that would be nice because it's like 6 days just 3 or so..because it's very difficult to decompose anything.
2 found the swimsuit and the butt plug

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Higurashika

Only if the MC choose's to be the MC will be able to fight back or she will serve her. Kendra has a pregnancy variable and can be impregnated by the MC she can also impregnate herself. (Had to activate it in the save file to make her pregnant by herself. I also had to activate her profile in the save to make it show up in game.)

This isn't really true. The stat is in there, sure, but ALISHIA has stated on Discord that she's decided to make Kendra a top only character iirc.

If we deal with her together, can i get this scene?
I'm not sure what you mean? If the scene winds up with you and Mia kneeling in front of her, you will get the scene where Sasha talks about seeing Mia's tits. If you take the selfie with Kendra's dick, you get the scene where Sasha talks about Kendra's cock.

Reactions: RHFlash

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TheMagister

Well I was only going by what is in the game files and most of us have no clue what she's saying as she doesn't usually say anything here. So if Kendra isn't a futa and can't get pregnant then she's a transgender/dickgirl I'm saying transgender going by her looks. Either way when she appears my MC's going to be in full on war mode against her.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes