qqrnome2

May 17, 2020
Eai sou BR também. Então, até o momento não existe nenhum Walkthough ou Wiki do jogo, até pq existe muito pouco conteúdo nele. Não lembro ao certo mas acho que somente uma missão é possível de fazer, a outra ainda não tem como. E pelo andar da carruagem, o jogo só vai receber uma atualização por ano pq o autor é lerdo (se ele não abandonar o jogo).
de onde é esse gif na sua signature? meu cachorro pediu o link ...rs

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
4 days left... Disappointed but not surprised.
Guys, maybe a 0.3 version will come out, but I don't think we'll ever see a final version of this game. At this rate, the author will finish the game in 2050

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
what do u mean? where? is there any downloadable walkthrough here?
Thx
What he means is that the general good practice is to use the search function in thread before asking "general question". By doing so you will find that there is no walkthrough despite the question often asked and that since the only quest in the game isn't complete (you have no means to complete it so you will have game over if you continue playing) there is actually no point to create one.

macdel

Feb 28, 2018
I downloaded the incest patch but not sure how to add it. How do I do this? Not to good with software issues like this.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
what do u mean? where? is there any downloadable walkthrough here?
Thx
What I mean is that, when you have a question about any game on this forum - any question - the first thing you should do is use the search function at the top right corner of the page.

Just type in your search term (e.g. "walkthrough" or "incest patch" or what-have-you), make sure to specify that you want to search in this thread, as opposed to the entire forum, and then click "search."

On a thread which is more than 100 pages long, there's a very good chance that, whatever your question may be, it has already been asked and answered. In this particular case, someone has asked about a walkthrough on every page of this thread for the past several pages, and those of us who know the answer are getting tired of having to answer the same question again and again.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes