Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Planned for the 12th of July, will mostly be Mia focused, plan is to release another update late next month focusing on Nina and some additional events here and there.
lol sure about that i don't think there will be an update this game will be caned like her other game

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Sadly, some Dev's are this way. :cry:
And it's such a shame, great renders and the story has great potential.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have no idea.
Could be everything from "I have no time", "I can not continue because of... whatever" to "I just want to get some bucks".

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I'm expecting a release considering there was a concrete date (as opposed to in three months or late June).

It might be a late release ticking over to 13/07, but I'd definitely expect it on 12 or 13/07.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
wow, this chick has not made a single post on her patreon in two months, for ANY TIER of subscription, how is that even allowed?
Allowed? Patreon doesn't mandate posts from creators.

Alishia rarely posts on Patreon anymore. When she does, it's typically just the Pope tier polls and images. The only place where she still communicates with supporters about the game is her Discord, and even there, she doesn't post often.

She did post today, however, saying that the update which was planned for today is now undergoing the finishing touches, which she expects to take about 24 hours, so she's supposedly planning to release today's scheduled update tomorrow. We shall see.

Aug 18, 2019
Allowed? Patreon doesn't mandate posts from creators.

Alishia rarely posts on Patreon anymore. When she does, it's typically just the Pope tier polls and images. The only place where she still communicates with supporters about the game is her Discord, and even there, she doesn't post often.

She did post today, however, saying that the update which was planned for today is now undergoing the finishing touches, which she expects to take about 24 hours, so she's supposedly planning to release today's scheduled update tomorrow. We shall see.
you're right, i looked over the entire ToS and i guess patreon, the company, has completely washed their hands of anything other than their bottom cut; they will step in if a law is broken, or their own ToS, but as far as the transaction goes, they have absolutely no connection between patron and creator

technically, if you "legit" get ripped off from a creator "example, creator makes underlined absolute promise at x-tier and you do not get it, such as a physical item etc" you have to take them to court on your own, at best; which is kind of weird, nothing against patreon personally, i just didn't know they had ABSOLUTELY ZERO consumer protection guidelines

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
you're right, i looked over the entire ToS and i guess patreon, the company, has completely washed their hands of anything other than their bottom cut; they will step in if a law is broken, or their own ToS, but as far as the transaction goes, they have absolutely no connection between patron and creator

technically, if you "legit" get ripped off from a creator "example, creator makes underlined absolute promise at x-tier and you do not get it, such as a physical item etc" you have to take them to court on your own, at best; which is kind of weird, nothing against patreon personally, i just didn't know they had ABSOLUTELY ZERO consumer protection guidelines
You might have missed the entire purpose of Patreon and similar platforms. They are support platforms. You like someone's work and you support him, basically a donation. You are not officially buying a service, there is no "quid pro quo" enforced exchange. This is not Steam or whatever.

Granted, several creators offer potential incentives like polls/early releases/etc., and this has grew to become the norm to the point that many people are conditioned to it. But because many people collectively use it for that it does not mean Patreon has to employ "customer protection" policies, because they are not technically customers. They are donators.

Bottom line is, Patreon expects people to be responsible with their money like adults, which might be an alien concept to some. If a creator does not meet someone's expected standards they are free to unpledge, and they can let the creator know why in an exit survey, but there is absolutely no contractual obligation over the period a creator releases something (weekly/monthly/yearly/never) or the amount of content said release has each time (half a render vs 1,000 of them).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes