Divus

May 6, 2018
Anyone have a full ntr save before the third call? or a reminder/guide on what choices give max NTR? I really do not want to go through the entire game again and miss the scene because i can't remember what gives how much score

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
There are 2 new secret scenes, how we are supposed to unlock them ? I found all of the magazines without this 2 ? I'm searching for nearly 1 hour, but without success

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There are 2 new secret scenes, how we are supposed to unlock them ? I found all of the magazines without this 2 ? I'm searching for nearly 1 hour, but without success
This was a mistake by ALISHIA, they're not supposed to be in the gallery (you can't find them).

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Is this downloaded game a joke? I went to play it and it is legit only 30 seconds long for how big of a download it is. Started a new game and its just a girl with a dick in the bathroom and the game ends and goes back to main menu.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Slowly and carefully scan each of the indicated areas with your cursor, until you get some highlighted pixels. Also, at the top of the screen, the word "magazine" will flash when your cursor touches a magazine.

Remember that you have to find four of them before the next four will show up, so you can be looking in some of the areas forever and never find anything, because you haven't unlocked those four magazines yet.

The first four are:
  1. The magazine in the library.
  2. The magazine in the front yard.
  3. The first magazine in the MC's room.
  4. The magazine by the outdoor pool.
You can't find the magazine by the outdoor pool until after your video chat with Mia, which means that you can't find any of the magazines in any of the other areas until that time.

The second four are:

1. The magazine in the lounge.
  2. The magazine in the game room.
  3. The magazine in the cinema room.
  4. The magazine in Nina's room.
The last four are:

1. The magazine on the terrace.
  2. The magazine in Lisa's room.
  3. The second magazine in the MC's room.
  4. The magazine in the spa room.
i must be stupid or something. i have only found the one in the library so far

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have to say, while I am very interested in the development of the game here (reminds me of Big Brother and I have a thing for ladies with cocks *Not oversized ones though like bitch police babe) I feel like nothing really changed other than a little story addition with Mia. Still happy for the update but feel like there should be more in this than just sparing advancement of the story.

Also, the "time limit". While I can get behind it with timed based tasks, as of right now in this current form of development, I feel like it shouldn't be in the game right now. It's hard enough trying to get relationship points the natural way with finding everyone and interacting and that we can't progress into the story as of now. So I would suggest, if it is possible, to take out the timed limit for now until the story and content is more indepthed and progressed pass the first task at the very least.

Just some thoughts for the dev if they can be passed along. Also... I so need to have babies with Mia...and her mom...and Sasha...okay fuck it, all the ladies aright?!

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

dende

Jun 23, 2017
Is the mother/Picture-in-the-Mcs-room quest actually completable? The one where you're supposed to convince/persuade her

Reactions: stal1234

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Your GF in the game is POC, even if it's not her defining trait. Your sister is shown as bitchy, problematic person. She also uses the n-word. AND she is immediatly condemned by characters for that, even player must condemn her involuntarily. I think it's pretty clear where I stand on this issue.

Save compatibility is not yet implemented, as it's kind of unnecessary because I'm still tweaking many things out in the code. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will address that in the future.
Oh ok did not know about that, keep up your amazing work we love it

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
i must be stupid or something. i have only found the one in the library so far
Just keep trying. If you unpack the images, you can get a hint at the general location of where the magazines are depending on the image of the secret in the location folder. I can tell you the one in the front garden is near the plants iirc and the one in the MC room is under one of the location icons.

And is there more content for "Sexual Education" or that's it from this update ?
Nina update (which will include this quest I assume) is planned for 15/09, this was the Mia update.

Also, the "time limit". While I can get behind it with timed based tasks, as of right now in this current form of development, I feel
Time limit is mostly there because certain events are time-based (ie you call Mia on Wednesday, she calls you Friday/Saturday). In a way it doesn't really matter because saves aren't compatible, but if you just endlessly stretch out time it would probably create a mess as well. I also think that most of the things are pretty easily accomplished in the given timeframe if you know what you're doing.

Is the mother/Picture-in-the-Mcs-room quest actually completable? The one where you're supposed to convince/persuade her
Yes.

I buyed the bikini got it from delivery women and still cant do the nina/sasha pool event
Think this will get added with the public release or 0.4.

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234 and dende
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes