Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
To enable the console:
1. Find the file /renpy/common/00console.rpy
2. Open it in an editor (Notepad++ or somesuch)
3. Find the lines:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
4. Change False to True, save and exit.

To open the console in game: Ctrl+O
I did what you said here changed it to True but still i can't open the console when pressing ctrl+0

Reactions: marasi and stal1234

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
has there been any word on if and when those 2 might be added?
We've talked a bit about bestiality on the discord and Alishia was kinda vague about exactly what the bestiality would entail so no. Pregnancy, purely for design and rendering and story reasons I wouldn't expect to happen early on.

hm, loading an older save, the game crashes when it goes into "sandbox" mode i guess, ;(
Older saves don't work, you have to start fresh.

Reactions: Redeemed

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
We've talked a bit about bestiality on the discord and Alishia was kinda vague about exactly what the bestiality would entail so no. Pregnancy, purely for design and rendering and story reasons I wouldn't expect to happen early on.

Older saves don't work, you have to start fresh.
there is a pretty good centaur image from the trash folder i shared here. this could be what she meant since technically its an animal's genitals

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This really sucks, boys. This would be the best damn game on this whole site if it got updated even every 3 months or something. So disappointing, such a waste.
Yep, 1 update in 10 months is not realy good. Worse than snail's pace :/

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this downloaded game a joke? I went to play it and it is legit only 30 seconds long for how big of a download it is. Started a new game and its just a girl with a dick in the bathroom and the game ends and goes back to main menu.
Then you have done something majorly wrong, there is a ton of content after that.

Afraid that's a you issue not the game.

daker

Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys, i just started the game and i'm currently stuck at convincing Lisa to get the massage. What should i do? i tried to get the desire to 10 but still she wouldn't accept the massage.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes