SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
i just saw that old updates dont work, so can anyone tell me if is it worth playing again? like is there any new content? or is it just the same?

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
We've talked a bit about bestiality on the discord and Alishia was kinda vague about exactly what the bestiality would entail so no. Pregnancy, purely for design and rendering and story reasons I wouldn't expect to happen early on.

Older saves don't work, you have to start fresh.
I didn't understood, is the maid with the horsecock removed or will be removed ? BTW, where i can see the new changelog, i can't find it here ?

Reactions: stal1234

raining

Nov 19, 2018
Too short. But scenes are so hot, such a shame she left her hard drive at school.

By the way, I just loaded last version save file masturbation scene(use bikini), it continued auto-fellatio scene use some oil.

How can I get auto-fellatio scene in this version. Maybe impossible in this version.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i forgot everything in this game since it's been months since i played it. how am i supposed to convince the mother about the poster? There's no phone to call the mother and i apparently only have 4 days until the game is over.
there needs to be a walkthrough. And I would highly suggest to suspend the "five days until game over" aspect until all content is available. Obviously we cannot complete the task because it isn't released yet, however we miss content regardless due to this timeframe issue

furthermore, how is one supposed to gain money? you need 100$ for the swimsuit and yet i see no visible way of making money.
I know there used to be a way to call the mother at work when you are in your room, but the phone option there is not there any longer. And the bathroom option to doll up and put makeup on is not there either. The hint system is woefully inadequate and needs adjustment

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
$500 - reached! per month

Thank you for your support!
Thanks to you, I can afford a new graphics card, which will mean more unique renders for each update! Yay! ~
2 of 7

$1,000 - reached! per month

Wow, that's really much, thank you!
With this amount of money I'll be able to hire a translator. This will mean more work on actual content, and better translation!
I love you all ~
3 of 7

$2,036 of $2,500 per month

I'll have the opportunity to devote all my time to developing the game, which means that the updates will be released faster or with MORE content!
I can also get the best video card on a market, soo, even more unique renders! Yay!
4 of 7

so yeah he she it whatever got ther money and loughs .. because delivering content ......well i see no content ...
such devs i call scammer.......

raining

Nov 19, 2018
Intro cop scene. You choose Mia with protagonist give a kiss to Kendra's thing together.

You can choose get money or not.

Spend time with maid Jessica several times

for convince her participate in protagonist to massage session with Nina.

When Jessica prepare massage session at lounge, talk to her.

And get massage scene, Nina will give some hint to her, call her mother.

Phone is available Protagonist room only.

So i forgot everything in this game since it's been months since i played it. how am i supposed to convince the mother about the poster? There's no phone to call the mother and i apparently only have 4 days until the game is over.
there needs to be a walkthrough. And I would highly suggest to suspend the "five days until game over" aspect until all content is available. Obviously we cannot complete the task because it isn't released yet, however we miss content regardless due to this timeframe issue

furthermore, how is one supposed to gain money? you need 100$ for the swimsuit and yet i see no visible way of making money.
I know there used to be a way to call the mother at work when you are in your room, but the phone option there is not there any longer. And the bathroom option to doll up and put makeup on is not there either. The hint system is woefully inadequate and needs adjustment

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Then you have done something majorly wrong, there is a ton of content after that.

Afraid that's a you issue not the game.
Like?
What new content was added in 0.3? if you could provide a changelog thy.
So far most things I've seen already been there in 0.2.....

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
$500 - reached! per month

Thank you for your support!
Thanks to you, I can afford a new graphics card, which will mean more unique renders for each update! Yay! ~
2 of 7

$1,000 - reached! per month

Wow, that's really much, thank you!
With this amount of money I'll be able to hire a translator. This will mean more work on actual content, and better translation!
I love you all ~
3 of 7

$2,036 of $2,500 per month

I'll have the opportunity to devote all my time to developing the game, which means that the updates will be released faster or with MORE content!
I can also get the best video card on a market, soo, even more unique renders! Yay!
4 of 7

so yeah he she it whatever got ther money and loughs .. because delivering content ......well i see no content ...
such devs i call scammer.......
the more money these devs get the lazier and more complacent they become. that's why if you're gonna support them do it after they've actually earned it

Reactions: Kale2222

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like?
What new content was added in 0.3? if you could provide a changelog thy.
So far most things I've seen already been there in 0.2.....
Did you even read what the comment was I responded to?

It has nothing to do with new content, their game was going back to main menu during the bathroom scene at the start. There is a lot more content than her bathroom scene.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes