• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nsj

May 18, 2018
This game was going so well, good start, incest and ntr on the horizon. Then it went into sandbox mode and it slowed down, waaaaaaaaaaay down. Too bad actually liked all the ladies.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game's renders are really pretty and so are the models (except Lexi, she scares me a bit :oops: ), grandma Nina and mama Lisa are really amazing. :love: :love:

But other than walking around the house grinding relationship stats there isn't really much to do right now. Sure cyber sexing between Mia and Siri was really hot with all the fantasy happening but other than that there is really nothing sexual other than some innuendo between Nina and Siri.

So this game got my attention but i wil be putting it on my watchlist for future research. :p :unsure:

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
out of curiosity why is the quest that give gameover not in the version? kind of take the whole point of downloading the game out, since you will have to restart when new version comes out or see through you saves to find one you can use without a gameover, plus it doesnt look like a HUGE event, get a hanjob from nina, who not add a few extra renders?

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018
The secret images themselves are in the gui folder, the locations folder shows the hint about their locations.

I'm sure the LE patch for 0.2 is somewhere in this thread if you search it btw (and all LE patches contain the previous LE patches). The Lexi content doesn't replace any Akira stuff during the evaluation, it just extends the initial meeting in the bathroom (a happy ending, you might call it!).
Probably a dumb question but how do you view the GUI folder?

Reactions: davidkralj
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes