gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The gameplay here is just garbage. At this point I'm waiting on either a walkthrough mod or a hack for deactivating the 6 day timer
See here. Note though that even if you cheat the countdown timer, there's no new content beyond the Friday night call with Mia.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Man, I love the game but hate it at the same time but only for the fucking limited time. I played 4 times and I always get a "game over", don't know what to do or with who or where is every character and at what time. Without A walkthrough this game becomes really annoying because you have to start all over again. Now that I get it what I have to do, I find out that I forgot to take Nina´s bikini the first day and now I can't get it. So I have to start everything again.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
An Update from 3A to 3B seems most likely some sort of fix to me.
I think someone mentioned 3A is the Patreon version and 3B is the Public version.

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
This is a great piece work.
The characters are vastly different and I love the visual art.
They get the physics of the body types very well.
The "shape" of the thing are very good.
The facial expressions are on point.
The story is very creative.
And the objectives on that list are Japan-level of crazy hot.
I really hope they finish the game.

Reactions: HorizonD

Fahrudin

Dec 24, 2017
Ok this is the most money grabing dev ever, very talented artist but a real scum i hope that nobody is money supporting this. There was a very good version 0.1 to get people catched and grab as much money as it is imposible with delaying updates, giving fake release dates, and when people left then some update come just to grab more money, and after that for some time we will get fake updates like this until people start leaving again and then some shitty half version will come out with promises like there will be updates on monthly base.

• Haha
Reactions: hencuka and lnppo
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes