Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. Could someone tell me how to progress in the game, I don't understand. Can you tell me if there are any upcoming updates?

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
I hope the content will be in the new version and will remove this timer with days that are inconvenient with it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Decoy-71-

I doubt the timer will be going anywhere as it's part of the game where you have to get the girl or whatever before the time runs out. That is once the content is added so that you can actually finish the quest.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
How do i put on the bikini with Sasha and Nina?
You can't, at least not yet. Currently, the MC gets one scene with her swimsuit after she buys it, and it's her in the pool by herself and someone else watching her swim. More content of the MC in a swimsuit may be coming later. We don't know.

Reactions: Kucakingkai1991
Oct 9, 2017
You can't, at least not yet. Currently, the MC gets one scene with her swimsuit after she buys it, and it's her in the pool by herself and someone else watching her swim. More content of the MC in a swimsuit may be coming later. We don't know.
Ah thank you very much.

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Hi

I Love this game, the story, the characters, the render quality is awesome, and of course the futas, this game have so much potencial, the las call of Mia, that scene was so erotic.
the problem is, I cant get all the scenes, aparently there are a lot miseables, would like some help with that.
Alishia I hope the game doesnt die, it has so much potencial, when I get a job, (I currently don have because covid) Im going to patron you.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Is there even any content here? Everyjuan saying it doesnt need a walkthrough should really write one. Its unclear what progress can even be made, where or when, to a far worse degree with far less payoff than literally anything else Ive ever played

Reactions: Its2ndAr

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It doesn't need a walk through because there isn't enough content yet to warrant anyone to take the time to make one. Check profiles it states there what content can be done and what content is not completed. You basically can only do the massage with the mother up to a certain point until the next update appears that adds more content so no matter what you do you will always fail after 6 days.

Reactions: super_slicer

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
How can you not figure out what needs to be done at a glance? It's the most used gameplay loop in H-games.

1. Spend time with person
2. Get relationship points from it
3. Repeat until an event occurs
4. Cry because you're too silly to realize this isn't a full game so there's pretty much no content

Reactions: balvenie1401

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm not playing this game unless it gets a walkthrough or walthrough mod.
Also the timer thing is too much of a headache. They should really remove that.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not playing this game unless it gets a walkthrough or walthrough mod.
This isn't the game for you, then.

Regarding a walkthrough, the developer currently isn't planning to release a walkthrough, apart from in-game hints. The in-game hints already exist in the current version, but she's apparently going to make them more visible in the next version.

Regarding the time limit, that's hardwired into the story of the game. There's no way to get rid of it without completely rewriting some of the central themes of the story. In other words, the time limit isn't going to go away.

Reactions: afterlights

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Regarding the time limit, that's hardwired into the story of the game. There's no way to get rid of it without completely rewriting some of the central themes of the story. In other words, the time limit isn't going to go away.
I'm not crazy about it, but it's really too early to say how the time limits will play out in practice until there's some actual content to go along with it. If it's needlessly Draconian it could easily be a pest and a pain, but if it's just there to lend a bit of structure to the sandboxing it may not be a big deal.

You could use the console to get around the timer for now, but there's not really much point until the content is expanded. Better to suspend judgment on that for another update or two.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes