RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
That’s not to say the achievement system may not work in the place of a walkthrough. But the game definitely needs something of the like

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I don’t know how anyone can think this game doesn’t need a walkthrough. Have you guys tried to get the scene where the MC fantasizes about Mia having sex with Kendra in prison? The requirements for that are incredibly obscure. Even if you have a high NTR score, you still won’t get it unless you make just the right choices in the second video chat. Choices that don’t seem related at all. If I didn’t read how to do it in this thread I wouldn’t have got it. And I wouldn’t have even known it existed unless I saw a gallery of the images. This type of game should always have a walkthrough. While you’re playing it, you don’t know what you’re missing because of your stats or what choices you should have made, or what choices do and don’t matter. If it’s not a linear game, it probably deserves a walkthrough.
How you can get this scene of MC fantasy?

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
I didn't wanna read the entire convo but I believe people asking for walkthrough are talking about the sandbox part where everyone gets lost searching the entire house hour by hour looking for "what to do".
here is a direct 100% hit.) most of the players just get stuck in this part of the game)

Reactions: panki and David9sk

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
here is a direct 100% hit.) most of the players just get stuck in this part of the game)
How many players get stuck? You say that it's most players. Do you mean just 51%, or do you mean a larger majority, like 60%, or even more?

So far, there haven't been any polls run, to see how many players get stuck, versus how many players don't get stuck. I know that I didn't have any problems, and I know that there are other people who also didn't have any trouble. But, since there haven't been any reliable surveys made, I can't tell you which side is in the majority.

I don’t know how anyone can think this game doesn’t need a walkthrough.
Those of us, such as myself, who don't think that the game needs a walkthrough, probably think that way because we didn't have any problem playing through the available content without one. At least, that's why I don't feel the need for a walkthrough.

Have you guys tried to get the scene where the MC fantasizes about Mia having sex with Kendra in prison? The requirements for that are incredibly obscure.
I didn't have any trouble getting that scene, without a walkthrough or any coaching, so I wouldn't say that the requirements are all that obscure.

If it’s not a linear game, it probably deserves a walkthrough.
Why? There may be multiple choices offered throughout the game, but, at this point in the development cycle, the number of possible choices is still rather limited. And you have the ability with a Ren'Py game to save at any time, even in the middle of a choice. And you have a virtually limitless number of save slots. Why would you need a walkthrough at this point?

I can see how a walkthrough could be helpful, once the game gets closer to completion. But, even then, I doubt it will be necessary.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
How many players get stuck? You say that it's most players. Do you mean just 51%, or do you mean a larger majority, like 60%, or even more?

So far, there haven't been any polls run, to see how many players get stuck, versus how many players don't get stuck. I know that I didn't have any problems, and I know that there are other people who also didn't have any trouble. But, since there haven't been any reliable surveys made, I can't tell you which side is in the majority.

Those of us, such as myself, who don't think that the game needs a walkthrough, probably think that way because we didn't have any problem playing through the available content without one. At least, that's why I don't feel the need for a walkthrough.

I didn't have any trouble getting that scene, without a walkthrough or any coaching, so I wouldn't say that the requirements are all that obscure.

Why? There may be multiple choices offered throughout the game, but, at this point in the development cycle, the number of possible choices is still rather limited. And you have the ability with a Ren'Py game to save at any time, even in the middle of a choice. And you have a virtually limitless number of save slots. Why would you need a walkthrough at this point?

I can see how a walkthrough could be helpful, once the game gets closer to completion. But, even then, I doubt it will be necessary.
Agree on every point made here.

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020

ok .. ok no one got stuck. it's just that some here have a little difficulty in how to proceed further, therefore, they ask if there is a passage) I hope it is so clear. all enjoy the game! ;)

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
Hello. I wonder if you have any Walkthrough in the game?
hello, it still isn't there (not yet), this is what the developer wrote:

"I'm not going to include walkthrough any time soon, but next update is going to contain a lot of QOL changes which also includes Achievement System. You could use it to see what content you've missed, how many of the game you've completed and names of achevements could hint to how to achieve them."

Reactions: Its2ndAr

haro1721

Mar 15, 2018
I have to admit I expected more... human proportions.
The protagonist and her twin is fine, and so is their immediate family (the Mom straddling the border line).
But everyone else is just off.

I don't think I'll be keeping this game in my drive, not to mention everyone seems to push the protagonist around.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I actually think the proportions are pretty ok. I mean, Kendra has an unreal cock and Jessica has a horse cock, but aside from that I don't think there's anything too crazy (aside from Lexi I guess, but that's explicitly by design).

MC does lean more sub than dom (for now), but I'm pretty sure you will be able to play through the entire game with the MC shoving her dick in everything that breathes.

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
I have to admit I expected more... human proportions.
The protagonist and her twin is fine, and so is their immediate family (the Mom straddling the border line).
But everyone else is just off.

I don't think I'll be keeping this game in my drive, not to mention everyone seems to push the protagonist around.
yes everything is fine there) it's just a creative idea, fantasy, for a game of this kind it's super! Thanks to the author) imagine such characters as Kendra in real life, I think the impressions will be worse) so just enjoy the game)

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Same here, got it on my first go. Can't believe someone just had to hunt it down either, it's just an aftermath CG.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
hello, it still isn't there (not yet), this is what the developer wrote:

"I'm not going to include walkthrough any time soon, but next update is going to contain a lot of QOL changes which also includes Achievement System. You could use it to see what content you've missed, how many of the game you've completed and names of achevements could hint to how to achieve them."
Oh boy... this will be a year long update at least... again...

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Can't understand the hype surrounding this "game"... Probably over a year in development and all you get is "Tastenwicherei"...
Seems like Gumdrop had a sex change... Dual Family 2.0

Reactions: Trash+Sombra
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes