Jan 19, 2020
so did this game die like her last game our is it doing ok
I don't know, but she sure is "giving" with these version releases. I mean 0.3 and only one quest fully implemented ? I don't know how is she measuring game completion, is it by number of renders/scenes or number of quests ? I know for certain, that if there are only like 7-8 quests by the end of the game, I would ask why bother at all making quest mechanic ? Honestly half of these renpy games would serve better as plain old comics.

Reactions: Trash+Sombra

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I know for certain, that if there are only like 7-8 quests by the end of the game, I would ask why bother at all making quest mechanic ?
The player must complete a minimum of 15 quests during the game. That was clearly stated in the game itself. We don't know yet whether or not additional quests will be optional.

D

Deleted member 528

looks like there was a patreon post! hopefully it had some good news

D

Deleted member 528

to any patrons, were there pictures with the update post?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
wait what do you mean in console? so there is a way to add or other things to the game?
All Ren'Py games have a debugging console. Sometimes the developer turns off the console for the game, so that players can't use debugging codes, and sometimes the developer leaves the console on. Alishia turned off the console for this game, so you'll have to turn it back on. There is a guide on how to do that.

Search this thread for the term "console." There will be about three pages of posts which refer to the console. Some of them probably won't be much help, but some of them should help you figure out how to use the console, and probably what codes to use.

All of that being said, if you find using the console too difficult, you can always edit your save file, as I mentioned before.

Reactions: Darkseid_Is

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
You are mistaken. I will try to explain in a way which makes it clearer, though my previous explanation really should have been enough.

It doesn't matter whether or not there is a notice in the game that the Mia content (or lack thereof) will result in a game over. The Mia content has to happen earlier in the week than the handjob content. This fact alone makes it more "vital" for the progress of the game.

Consider what would happen if the handjob content, which has to be completed by Day 7, was added before the Mia content, which has to be completed by Day 5. Players who had already played past Day 5, completing the handjob quest on Day 6 or 7, would then have to start a new game in order to play through the Mia content. This problem doesn't exist in the current version of the game, because the content has been released in the order of how vital it is for story progression.

In other words, just because the content wasn't released in the order you would prefer doesn't mean that it was released in the wrong order.
OK, I understand what you are saying, but I do not recall anything being said (in the game) in regards to the mia content or that it is vital to complete first. Perhaps it is the in game clues that need altering?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know, but she sure is "giving" with these version releases. I mean 0.3 and only one quest fully implemented ? I don't know how is she measuring game completion, is it by number of renders/scenes or number of quests ? I know for certain, that if there are only like 7-8 quests by the end of the game, I would ask why bother at all making quest mechanic ? Honestly half of these renpy games would serve better as plain old comics.
Version .3 does not necessarily mean 1/3 done. In proper versioning it just means the 3rd release.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes