Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
The handjob has to be completed by Sunday in the game, but the Mia content which was implemented before that has to be completed by Friday in the game. This means that the dev is adding content in the order needed for the story, so far. That means that your argument that the handjob should have been implemented first because it's "vital" isn't really valid, since something which has to be completed by Sunday is less vital (for story purposes) than something which has to be completed by Friday.
There is nothing saying that the mia content will shut the game down at some deadline, therefore not "as vital" as hand job bit and can be added after.

Agnirudra333

Jun 27, 2019
This Game can only be played once it is completed fully i think other wise the game will end. Wait for the game to be completed But the Futa MC is awesome i have never seen a Good and realistic MC Futa as this game has i really want play it. But the Creator is in the starting stage of the game let it go further then we can play it abruptly.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There is nothing saying that the mia content will shut the game down at some deadline, therefore not "as vital" as hand job bit and can be added after.
You are mistaken. I will try to explain in a way which makes it clearer, though my previous explanation really should have been enough.

It doesn't matter whether or not there is a notice in the game that the Mia content (or lack thereof) will result in a game over. The Mia content has to happen earlier in the week than the handjob content. This fact alone makes it more "vital" for the progress of the game.

Consider what would happen if the handjob content, which has to be completed by Day 7, was added before the Mia content, which has to be completed by Day 5. Players who had already played past Day 5, completing the handjob quest on Day 6 or 7, would then have to start a new game in order to play through the Mia content. This problem doesn't exist in the current version of the game, because the content has been released in the order of how vital it is for story progression.

In other words, just because the content wasn't released in the order you would prefer doesn't mean that it was released in the wrong order.

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
how can i play this game? i downloaded it but when i start the game it says that i need a lewd launcher how could i get it?

sutatipate

Mar 25, 2019
There is absolutely zero sex so far in the game. Just a tease.

AND QUESTS NOT AVAİLABLE QUEST SO STUCK

There is no information or help written only about how to do the tasks

characters so sexy but this game ends before you can progress too far im not like quest system and not have sex scene im never play again this game so stuck boring just boring :cautious::cautious::cautious:

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
the game needs a tutorial ...
the game always ends on the first task they give you.
if there is any way to complete that task they should put it in because it is frustrating. you just do everything and the game doesn't progress. there are no options to activate the task.
pure talk with MIA and nothing else. the option never appears to ask him to teach you anything.

this game is poorly implemented. If you are going to put search tasks at least that are fulfilled in each update, as you put a task only for a straw and you can not even complete it. so that the images that appear on the cover of the game if they do not appear in the game

D

Deleted member 528

the game needs a tutorial ...
the game always ends on the first task they give you.
if there is any way to complete that task they should put it in because it is frustrating. you just do everything and the game doesn't progress. there are no options to activate the task.
pure talk with MIA and nothing else. the option never appears to ask him to teach you anything.

this game is poorly implemented. If you are going to put search tasks at least that are fulfilled in each update, as you put a task only for a straw and you can not even complete it. so that the images that appear on the cover of the game if they do not appear in the game
I mean it LITERALLY says "This is the end of the quest in this update. You cant progress further for now" in the quest menu..............................................

Reactions: OneWayMissile
Jan 19, 2020
Love the game, 0.3b - I know it's not complete, but the features it has, the gameplay, story - characters, renders, I just dig it. Really looking forward to release of the game, hope it comes soon as possible.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
There's no official post yet, but 0.4 will revolve around Nina with a sprinkling of Sasha and Jessica. It will complete the first task (HJ) and will probably close out the first week, I imagine.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
diegao

If you looked through the many pages you would see that there is no walkout walkthrough walkin walkabove walkbelow walkinside walkbeside or any other type of walk you can think of. Just read the quest menu and you'll be good.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes