YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
I try the following:

To enable the console:
1. Find the file /renpy/common/00console.rpy
2. Open it in an editor (Notepad++ or somesuch)
3. Find the lines:

Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

4. Change False to True, save and exit.
To open the console in game: Shift+O

5.) count_game_over = 9

The console is open now, but if i load my save i can't change the number of days till GAME OVER. The game means again i had left 1 day.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
To open the console in game: Shift+O

5.) count_game_over = 9

The console is open now, but if i load my save i can't change the number of days till GAME OVER. The game means again i had left 1 day.
COUNT_GAME_OVER = 9

Capitalization matters.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
This is the holy grail of futa VN. Even if I absolutely hate netorare in this VN I didn't mind it and even found it hot. Well done.

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
After buying the swimsuit the Nina/Sasha scene at the pool still says that I don't have the swimsuit. Is this a bug, or is it just not implemented yet?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
After buying the swimsuit the Nina/Sasha scene at the pool still says that I don't have the swimsuit. Is this a bug, or is it just not implemented yet?
The latter.

how do I call mia for the 2nd video chat?
The second call is about photos uploaded to the blog, so the MC must have been approving and interested when discussing the subject during the first call; the call doesn't occur on a non-NTR path. She'll still call on Friday night, though.

D

Deleted member 528

did the latest patreon post mention anything about .4? or did it just have the pictures thanks!

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes