Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Not sure of your point - are you expressing surprise that the tags or genres for this game turned out to be accurate?
im surprised that this version cut me off at the beginning of the game when the 0.2 version let goto the sandbox part :/

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
The game ends automatically after the listed days while you are playing.... and i have the feeling that i missed out a few scenes.... if someone could tell me all the scenes in the game. i would really appreciate it.

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
Sasha is definetly not a virgin, except for a few characters who weren't introduced and MC no one is a virgin in this game.
Didn't Mia say in the texts that she was a virgin? did she lie about that or were they talking about the MC and I misunderstood.

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
I have never made any type of 3dcg/renderings but I'm burning with desire to make something with these characters.
They are so perfect.
In a few days a VGA card RX 570 that I bought from HK will arrive and I will start trying to make 3dcg.
I don't know if the VGA is a requirement but for now I'm watching the tutorial series from Affect3D on Daz 3D Studios.
I'm in love with these girls.
Lisa in that work dress that shows the outlining of her body is a 10
Sasha in her bikini at the pool is a 10
Siri with her innocent expressions in contrast with her erections is a 10
I can't wait to put my imagination into pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALISHIA

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I have never made any type of 3dcg/renderings but I'm burning with desire to make something with these characters.
They are so perfect.
In a few days a VGA card RX 570 that I bought from HK will arrive and I will start trying to make 3dcg.
I don't know if the VGA is a requirement but for now I'm watching the tutorial series from Affect3D on Daz 3D Studios.
Siri with her innocent expressions in contrast with a uber hard boner is a 10
Since there is no Fan Art thread for this game, you can bring up Daz3D and related topics in the Programming, Development and Art forum.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
They are so perfect.
Siri with her innocent expressions in contrast with her erections is a 10
Damn it, thank you!
Hold your horses, if you can cancel your purchase you should do it now as DAZ renderer Iray only works with Nvidia based graphics cards. You would still be able to use CPU rendering which is in my opinion slow af, but buying an incorrect dedicated GPU is a big mistake.
Also you may want to wait as I'm planning on releasing a few characters (making guides on how to make them look the same as in game) for that exact purpose - fan art.

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Damn it, thank you!
Hold your horses, if you can cancel your purchase you should do it now as DAZ renderer Iray only works with Nvidia based graphics cards. You would still be able to use CPU rendering which is in my opinion slow af, but buying an incorrect dedicated GPU is a big mistake.
Also you may want to wait as I'm planning on releasing a few characters (making guides on how to make them look the same as in game) for that exact purpose - fan art.
Oh I would appreciate that so much.
I was playing around with the daz studio and finding the parts that look like the characters, like hair for example.
But I was worried I would have to actually draw the body texture.
So I rendered 1 image just to see what is like on cpu only and it took about 2:15 min but I don't mind it and maybe I can trade the graphics card with someone when it gets here.
I will keep learning about it while I wait for your guide.
:love:

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes