HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Walkthrough please
I can't even complete the first task (handjob) help please
Are you really asking for a walkthrough? Look four posts above yours.
And the Handjob task can not be completed, not implemented yet.
This thread is full of that question and answer.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I didn't even make it past the fap scene in the toilet and it said this was all for the friendly patreon version?????????????? wow.

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I didn't even make it past the fap scene in the toilet and it said this was all for the friendly patreon version?????????????? wow.
So do what the game tells you to do to get past that point.

Basically, there is no Patreon friendly version of the game. Incest content is forbidden by Patreon (Fuck Patreon for engaging in censorship.), and there is no game without the incest content.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Not sure of your point - are you expressing surprise that the tags or genres for this game turned out to be accurate?

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Hello can anyone be kind enough to help me , I just started playing this game and I get an "exception has occurred" message when the mom comes in the room and sees the poster and I'm not sure what to do !!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure if that error was mentioned before.
If you post the traceback (in your game folder where the exe is), maybe someone could give you an answer.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Did you start a new game or from a save?
I searched the thread and there was someone with the same error, he had loaded a save.
Some variables changed and when you load an old save you get errors.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes