Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
ALISHIA My recommendation. Put tiny renders of each character at the side of each room on the gui (the images of each room on the bottom left of the screen) so that we can see where each character is. You could go a step further and even mention which has an event with a small heart or an exclamation sign for a quest.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing those, beautiful renders!
I know we're faaaaar off from anything like that but I gotta hope that Mia gloryhole scene will evetually make it in as a real scene to create some spicy content for either her mother's or maybe her own "onlyfans"... yum!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
ALISHIA My recommendation. Put tiny renders of each character at the side of each room on the gui (the images of each room on the bottom left of the screen) so that we can see where each character is. You could go a step further and even mention which has an event with a small heart or an exclamation sign for a quest.
You could also ask Jessica. And finding Jessica is pretty easy because you need her to unlock the massage anyway, so you'll spend a lot of time with her in the early days and figure out where she is at each time of day.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
generally speaking, how long do updates takes?
Uncertain.
The first release was in November 2018 so you can guess how long it took to get to v. 0.3.
But some time ago the Dev was more active. If we are lucky, we can expect more regular updates. ^^

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes