Avalerion

Apr 6, 2018
Soooo I have a swimsuit but it won't let me hang out with Sasha and Nina the pool the only options are I have nina's/I don't have one anyway. any idea's?? thanks

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
For the main quest/story, what else did you think I meant?
The handjob has to be completed by Sunday in the game, but the Mia content which was implemented before that has to be completed by Friday in the game. This means that the dev is adding content in the order needed for the story, so far. That means that your argument that the handjob should have been implemented first because it's "vital" isn't really valid, since something which has to be completed by Sunday is less vital (for story purposes) than something which has to be completed by Friday.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I have the bug where I can't pick up the 2nd magazine in the MC room.

How do I fix this?
Which version of the game are you running, 0.3a or 0.3b? Also, did you start a new game, or are you trying to use a save file from an earlier version?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I am running 0.3b with the Limited Edition patch.

I started a new game.
That's odd. What you're describing was a known error in 0.3a, but it was fixed in 0.3b. The problem was a wrong number in a line of code. I don't know what would cause the same problem in 0.3b, other than an old save file.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I previously had 0.3a installed, but I deleted all files and started fresh with a new install of 0.3b.

My old 0.3a save was still visible in the menu, although it wouldn't load. I wanted to start a new game anyway, but I remember my old save on 0.3a actually didn't have this bug.
Can you post your secrets.rpy file here? It's located in game>scripts>events.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes